Dino Babers thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers thread...

I'm just going to say it re: Babers age. His skin color might have kept him from getting a fair shake as a 40 something coordinator in Texas.
on the flip side his skin color makes him look young for 54. black don't crack

that guy is 42 tops. people worried about his age are nuts

SU is going to get 3-stars by default in the ACC. Babers' system is going to appeal to a lot of guys on offense and you hope you get the right DC to handle that side.

Things can certainly change but from what I was told before Syracuse has had almost no interest to date.

Okay, I'm on the Babers bandwagon. But, now this means I have to wait until this weekend :(

Things can certainly change but from what I was told before Syracuse has had almost no interest to date.
Told by who? I believe Dan Wolken said there might be an SU connection with him a few days ago.

Told by who? I believe Dan Wolken said there might be an SU connection with him a few days ago.

As I noted things could change now that Frost didnt' work out but I dont believe he was one of the guys on the short list previously. Wolken indicating there "might" be an SU connection is a comment you could make about 40 coaches.

Millhouse said:
on the flip side his skin color makes him look young for 54. black don't crack that guy is 42 tops. people worried about his age are nuts
Love it.
He does have dad bod and pleated khakis

Soocher4 said he was on "the list". How could he not be?

Prob not worth much but UCF's fans on Twitter are "meh" on Frost and disappointed they didn't get Babers.

Love it.
He does have dad bod and pleated khakis

2fb6d9fb01315302390d54aa45536ea7.jpeg

Prob not worth much but UCF's fans on Twitter are "meh" on Frost and disappointed they didn't get Babers.

Their Rivals board seems to be about 75-25 in favor of the hire.

texascpa said:
Their Rivals board seems to be about 75-25 in favor of the hire.

Yeah - like I said - prob not worth much. Like us, they'd be relatively happy with either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom