Dino to be on CFP Coaches room | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dino to be on CFP Coaches room

I find it ironic that we are talking about a coaches chatroom...while not being in a chatroom.

Doren hasn't even opened his mouth other than the first minute, I think he left :)

Clemson punter is killing them.
Alabama's punter is the difference.
Field position is killing Clemson.

Rhule and Dino called that 3rd down run. The coaches knew based on the WR splits.

Rhule and Dino called that 3rd down run. The coaches knew based on the WR splits.

And you know this is how they coach their defenses. Kids have to learn, recognize and know what's coming.

Funny to hear Dino saying call the 4th down play on 3rd and go tempo on the 4th down and Addazio countering, saying if you slow it down everyone is on the same page. I thought Dino sort of shrugged.

Hey Coach Addaz, what's that above your upper lip? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Please say that.

Dino's provided fantastic information all show. Great mind. Lucky to have as our coach.

(But if you flip to ESPNU, Bill Walton is wearing an Uncle Sam costume and talking about getting high)

What the hell is Bilas doing there?

Dino's provided fantastic information all show. Great mind. Lucky to have as our coach.

(But if you flip to ESPNU, Bill Walton is wearing an Uncle Sam costume and talking about getting high)
Oh its tempting

Oh, Doeren is there? I hadn't even noticed.

Who Toby?

IMG_0878.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom