Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to? | Syracusefan.com

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 208 91.2%

• Total voters
No, he is so stubborn he will not retire just to spite the young reporter who brought up Benny at the presser and everyone else on his “list” since the 1970’s. I wonder if our well known local reporters asked the youngster to lead off the Virginia press conference question so they did not have to Bring it up.

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

When I’m down to a decade or so left on this planet, I plan to have different priorities then JB.
Especially with millions at your disposal. You have kids playing professional basketball all over the globe that you can go watch and spend time with.
Who has time for all that, I’d rather keep working a job that nobody likes me at and I seem miserable. Sounds crazy doesn’t it.

Especially with millions at your disposal. You have kids playing professional basketball all over the globe that you can go watch and spend time with.
Who has time for all that, I’d rather keep working a job that nobody likes me at and I seem miserable. Sounds crazy doesn’t it.
It really does! I’d love to be a spectator in Greece watching my boy play again. Or wherever Jimmy is playing.

Do you know how many Olive Garden breadsticks that’ll buy you? Have you done the math?

Cause I have.

Do I think there is some sort of timeframe? Yes
Do I think JB will stick to that? No

Why would he want to leave? He has a GM now (see AW) so ‘recruiting’ and headaches with that is much less of an issue - his assistants run the practice or at least 2/3’s of it. He coaches for about 70hrs (30 games) and makes a couple million - who would want to give that up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom