Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to? | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 208 91.2%

• Total voters
Your post is crap. Where is the evidence that Bernie did anything? Two of his accusers recanted. The other two were drunk on Outside the Lines and changed their stories multiple times. And don't get me started on Mark Schwartz, witness tamperer extraordinaire. The FBI investigated for two years and found . . . nothing. All of his phones. All of his computers. All of his files. All of his records. Hundreds of interviews and . . . not a damn shred of evidence except for two drunk clowns. Get out of here with that ish.
Let's be careful with this narrative please

First, abuse victims are frequently unreliable witnesses because of the trauma endured. It doesn't mean they weren't victims. Especially when you are talking about children

Second, I have a journalist friend who spent lots of time interviewing people close to this story, including some of the accusers. His take was that while there wasn't enough concrete evidence to convict, there were many troubling conversations as well

It's possible that Bernie was innocent. It's possible he was guilty, and got lucky the witnesses were so inconsistent.

I think it is best to move on quietly, and understand no one may ever know the full truth.

Tell us what was so much worse? Paying a kid? No. Lying to the FBI? Maybe yes.

But you know, neither one of them comes close to Dave Bliss at Baylor helping his player cover up a murder. OK? THAT is something to steer clear of.

People have been paying for players in college since the 1950s. How do you think Frank McGuire got all those NYC kids to come to school in North Carolina?
Live look at Dave Bliss organizing the cover up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom