does JB have one last act? | Syracusefan.com

does JB have one last act?

orangehomer

All American
can he win at Cameron? can it be the culmination of gbinije? a win puts us back in the bubble hunt.

Two more acts.
1) Resurrection from the dead to the tourney
2) National Champions (next year)

Two more acts.

Why not this year? Do I expect that? Absolutely not. However, think about it. Who in their right mind would have thought we would contend for a Nat Champ. in 96? Who in their right mind would have thought that we would win it all in 2003? We were unranked pre-season! Who in the heck would have thought we could make it to the final four with 2012-2013 squad?

My point is, that look back at the teams we have had. The times that we "should" have won it all (or at least made a deep run into the final four) we haven't. It's the teams that we don't expect to do it. That's what I find so fun about being a 'Cuse fan. You never know and often when you don't expect it... bammmm!

Two more acts.

3.Walk into the Ncaa headquarters and open up a can of whoop ass.

Why not this year? Do I expect that? Absolutely not. However, think about it. Who in their right mind would have thought we would contend for a Nat Champ. in 96? Who in their right mind would have thought that we would win it all in 2003? We were unranked pre-season! Who in the heck would have thought we could make it to the final four with 2012-2013 squad?
The 1996, 2003, and 2013 teams had all performed much better than the current team at this point in the season.

The 1996, 2003, and 2013 teams had all performed much better than the current team at this point in the season.

Point_missed.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom