Dome Renovation | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Dome Renovation

Only a rumor right now but there is possible good news coming from an SU meeting today having to do with the reno and $$$.

Similar to whats been alluded to?

For sure, I was just kidding. If they really end up playing a season away from Syracuse there aren't any good options. Given the trajectory of the program right now playing at the Ralph means playing in front of 15K. Maybe. I wouldn't blame anyone in CNY or beyond for completely punting on that season. Driving 2 1/2 hours to Buffalo?

Would happily drive to every game and make a football weekend of it.

Only a rumor right now but there is possible good news coming from an SU meeting today having to do with the reno and $$$.

anything at all that you can share?

th

Or... the SUNY Cortland Stadium is only 35 miles away and by the looks of it we could truck in 10K worth of portable bleachers.

179285.jpg
This is my vote for lacrosse games

Let's not get carried away. Ny isn't going to dump two stadiums worth of money into Syracuse plus the theater we got this year plus the fair.

TexanMark said:
This is my vote for lacrosse games

Lacrosse can play at the soccer stadium. Or on the quad.

I know I'm not supposed to do this, but on the pay side we just learned that Alsacs would pick up the bill for the renovations of the Alsacs Dome if Coyle were to fire HCSS.

Lacrosse can play at the soccer stadium. Or on the quad.
The good news is the lax schedule in '17 can be modified to play more southern schools early.

anything at all that you can share?

Going to build a new stadium on the shores of Lake Ontario on the site of the soon to close Fitzpatrick Nuclear Power Generation Station. Thank you Senator Shumer and Governor Cuomo!

image.jpeg

I know I'm not supposed to do this, but on the pay side we just learned that Alsacs would pick up the bill for the renovations of the Alsacs Dome if Coyle were to fire HCSS.
You like me. You really like me. I would pledge a good sized donation. No lie about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom