Dome Renovation | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Dome Renovation

Serious question, if a poster here won the powerball, how fast could said poster get a private lunch with ADMC? Lets assume said poster was a general nobody, who barely donated previously, but is an alum, and does love SUA. Would they be able to call the AD and simply ask for the lunch?
I would imagine if someone called and said, "Hi Mark, I have multiple millions to give you. Can we meet?", his calendar would clear PDQ.

Serious question, if a poster here won the powerball, how fast could said poster get a private lunch with ADMC? Lets assume said poster was a general nobody, who barely donated previously, but is an alum, and does love SUA. Would they be able to call the AD and simply ask for the lunch?
I will let you know after I win.

I have heard that meetings with firms that could be involved with design/renovation have been pushed back until January.

I believe the Board meeting is scheduled for Jan 20th. Don't remember if you told me this but someone did.

However, to cool everyone's jets, there are 2 options that I know off that are on the table, Cost effective choice - roof replacement only. The right choice (my opinion) - full Dome renovation!

Unless tabled for some reason (funding in my opinion would be a great reason to table), we should know this month.

Yes.....

orangeinjersey said:

I would imagine that for a large enough donation Mr. Coyle would come to wherever in America said donor would care to have lunch.

Were you calling me a "general nobody"? :eek: lol

I wonder who's got the better odds?

SUFaninNJ winning the lottery or SU Chancellor Kent Seyverud getting a pot of gold from Andrew Cuomo to renovate the old Dome?*

* I was going to abbreviate the Chancellor's name until I realized that spells SUCKS!

I would imagine that for a large enough donation Mr. Coyle would come to wherever in America said donor would care to have lunch.
The punch-line goes:
"I know Pedro. We once had lunch together."

If I won, I'd donate millions, but only if they would change the name back to Orangemen!

This topic has gone cold. Any inkling of when something may be announced. I thought I had heard sometime in January...

Anybody catch all of Andy Cuomo's State of the State? From what I was able to catch it sounds like Miner will finally be getting some help from Albany to fix Syracuse's leaky water pipes, but I heard nothing to indicate help with Dome Renovation.

So, back to the drawing board? Or maybe just a roof replacement? What's being heard up in CNY?

Anybody catch all of Andy Cuomo's State of the State? From what I was able to catch it sounds like Miner will finally be getting some help from Albany to fix Syracuse's leaky water pipes, but I heard nothing to indicate help with Dome Renovation.

So, back to the drawing board? Or maybe just a roof replacement? What's being heard up in CNY?
Crickets

Crickets

My fear precisely. I was hoping the Dino hire would be followed up quickly with good news on the Dome. The silence we are getting instead is maddening and concerning. But maybe you guys who are closer to the program (and geographically closer to The Hill don't share this concern?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom