Dome survey | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Dome survey

That's only effective if the team is any good... and even then, it's debatable how much of a bump would actually be realized. A lot depends on potential improvements in the game day atmosphere. I'd be more concerned that we're lumping ourselves with a bunch of irrelevant Power 5 schools with similar capacity... and downsizing in the process. Just look at the list. 50 just seems like a demarcation point between schools that aspire to big-time and schools that are content to suck from the conference teat.

To me, the most important part of the "game day atmosphere" that needs improving is the parking situation, and if they simply remodel the existing Dome, I don't see how that's going to happen.

I was at the first game in the dome against miami of ohio (I was prob 15) . There was a college kid sitting in the aisle, on the steps, smoking a joint with some other kids in the row. It's been all down hill since then :)

I don't remeber doing that but then again, I don't remeber much after the opening kick off.....

The school should get some one time investment into signage issues. as someone stated if you come from out of town and have to get back to 81 via some alternative route you are wondering in circles.. if you park at sky top and come in from the manley side they often route you out the back side and there is not one sign telling you how to find 81..
This is true of the city in general, for some reason. When I first moved here I was constantly getting lost looking for the highways because there would be signs pointing a certain direction and then they'd just stop the directions before you get to the highway. Even worse when an entrance is closed and they set up a detour - they almost never have signage telling you where to go. Not very visitor-friendly.