Don't know what board to post this on, Re: Custis | Syracusefan.com

Don't know what board to post this on, Re: Custis

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Last I remember he was a really good basketball player. Wasn't there some gab about him maybe trying out/walking on to the basketball team? Not that the team would use him, but it's always fun to see that happen.

Tough to play two sports, especially if we're going to begin Spring FB practice almost a month earlier now.
And I don't think either of the coaches really like it.

Have there been more Syracuse athletes to play both basketball and football other than McNabb and Melvin Tooten?

didn gary anderson as well originally
Seriously? (hope not) I do see he's a nominee for the NFL HOF fame 2015 though! Marvin Harrison too.

Thinking this year the football team might give them a run for their money shooting horse. ;)

Way back in late 80's/early 90's, there was an issue with basketball team (I forget what it was) and they reached out to football team and a couple of my buddies from lacrosse as players to potentially field a team.

Ernie played the year before his Heisman. Never won a game as a starter (0-3) but did average 10 and 9 i believe

If he wants to be on the basketball team with the expectation that he's available for spring football practice, I hope they let him do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom