Don't see a game thread, so . . . . | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Don't see a game thread, so . . . .

Well, at least those on Cuse -12.5 won. I'd be pissed if they didn't cover. I didn't have them, as the only time I do they lose. I haven't won since Monmouth.

Some stupid thread about the how the ACC tournament managing to beat a B1g tournament in DC cost me money because I didnt get my bet in on time. Sometimes the crap on here is like a car wreck and hard to turn one's head away from.

100% agree. But there were some last week who were countering that point with a "I don't think he's lazy, I just think he's never been coached". Which is crap.

Yeah, that's BS. Anyone with his offensive skills has clearly been coached.

It's on him to stop playing like a punk. More options at those spots next year...

TT even being the way he is is still better than Roberson.

They're about even to me.

Roberson doesn't have the skill to do much on offense, and Thompson doesn't have the will to do much on defense.

Roberson can rebound and has a pulse on defense, Thompson can flat out put the ball in the basket.

7pm and an extra 24 hours didn't seem to help tonight. Cuse fans arent what they used to be.

I'm not in Cuse, but went out earlier and the roads were eerily quiet. Ghost town. Nobody out and about. Side roads were a complete mess. Only the main roads were in decent shape, and even with them a lot of the lanes were cut in half because there was just so much snow on the sides.

I imagine many were still digging themselves out today.

Get some kind of ratings in before the real games start I guess.
Is it on TV? Only die hards are getting up Saturday morning to get to an 11 am tip. If game was 2 pm the crowd would be double.

Is it on TV? Only die hards are getting up Saturday morning to get to an 11 am tip. If game was 2 pm the crowd would be double.

I'm figuring maybe the deuce -- but who knows.

I'm not in Cuse, but went out earlier and the roads were eerily quiet. Ghost town. Nobody out and about. Side roads were a complete mess. Only the main roads were in decent shape, and even with them a lot of the lanes were cut in half because there was just so much snow on the sides.

I imagine many were still digging themselves out today.

So not worth postponing the game last night?

Only a handful of die-hards made it to the game thread. If UConn fans wasted aas much time hanging out here as some of these folks do on the boneyard, it would be embarassing. I get it's the NIT, but with everyone supposedly stuck inside, the crowd should be larger and not smaller. This fanbase is...(fill in with whatever).

Well, if Syracuse was hoping to use this game to prove that they should have been in the NCAA tournament, they did not succeed. Maybe next game. White obviously was great. Battle was good, although 1-7 from the 3-point line not too good. Lydon solid on the boards. 17 turnovers???? Come on SU.

Tell the NCAA to take a hike. As long as the Rebels are cool with it, we should play at 8 pm. What are they going to do put us on double secret probation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom