Class of 2022 - DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24)

Agree. Tidbits about both guys were interesting. Is Grant fast enough for Corner? Surprised they'd move an all conference player from his position.
If Grant is capable of starting at CB, that’s an interesting development.

Hastings will be playing strong side DE

Dion Grant will be playing Corner

…………………………………….

- Syracuse staff continued to recruit Hastings hard, even after Missouri commitment

- Coach Brown and E Rob are of the belief that Hastings will be an All conference/ All American type player for them

- Oklahoma, Florida and Tulane were new schools in pursuit during the past few days
Wow was I wrong. In Fran we trust.

The best news I've heard all day!
Can't wait to see Isaiah in Orange and hear of his family in the stands.

Best Dline we’ve had since???
I mean I think we have to let them play a game first. A lot of these guys haven't played at this level.

But other than that this is really fun. I thought it would take a year to get the guys needed for this new system. Pleasantly surprised with the potential big men the staff has been able to bring in over a 6 week period. Fran definitely capitalizing on that new coach recruiting bump.

I mean I think we have to let them play a game first. A lot of these guys haven't played at this level.

But other than that this is really fun. I thought it would take a year to get the guys needed for this new system. Pleasantly surprised with the potential big men the staff has been able to bring in over a 6 week period. Fran definitely capitalizing on that new coach recruiting bump.
Wait till he capitalizes on having a full year of his staff closing after a great season.