Class of 2022 - DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24)

Absolutely. Hoping the board, in general, keeps this in perspective. Big ask.

Seriously?

are you new GIF

One thing I expect from this team is execution on offense and defense. Fran, and Erob have been planning for this for a long time. There will be bumps along the way, but not a lot of excuses. All the false starts and personal foul penalties won't be acceptable to these coaches.

agree. It's the A - accountability. (though I think they'll be ok with some personal foul penalties as long as they are not of the 10 yards out of bounds variety; Mr Marlow.)

Hastings will be playing strong side DE

Dion Grant will be playing Corner

…………………………………….

- Syracuse staff continued to recruit Hastings hard, even after Missouri commitment

- Coach Brown and E Rob are of the belief that Hastings will be an All conference/ All American type player for them

- Oklahoma, Florida and Tulane were new schools in pursuit during the past few days
Thank you for your input in your friend/relative's decision. We appreciate it. GO ORANGE!

Close calls can't be helped, it's the bad ones that won't be tolerated as you noted.
Still have nightmares of Fuentes-Cundiff’s late hit against Clemson when we had them on the ropes. That was a terrible play where you have to use your head unlike the BS offensive lineman downfield during Hackett’s long catch 2 years before that where we could have iced the game.

Still have nightmares of Fuentes-Cundiff’s late hit against Clemson when we had them on the ropes. That was a terrible play where you have to use your head unlike the BS offensive lineman downfield during Hackett’s long catch 2 years before that where we could have iced the game.
I’m a big believer in not calling penalties if they don’t affect the outcome of a play and aren’t personal fouls. Stickler refs are as bad for the game as anything.

You mean we don't need to see how these players mesh, develop, respond to coaching, and produce in games against teams that have been recruiting like this year after year after year before we declare we are instantly now national championship contenders?
And it’s not just the players. It’s also a coaching staff coming together and trying to mesh.

Some patience may be necessary early on.

That hit out of bounds by EFC still haunts me as well. That, & the fact that them hitting Shrader OOB a series later was twice as egregious & went un-flagged.

Anyone know which of our recruits was in the above video?