Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

This is exactly the type of recruiting battle we've got to win- it's bad enough we don't get too many (any?) looks from the big time recruits, but if we're an under the radar developmental school we can't have the big boys come in and poach these guys last minute- I'm really hoping Steven sticks with 'Cuse

2.jpg

That actually sounds good. Nice is not great or amazing.
"Nice" means a lot more than what we older folks think of as nice these days. Nice is a very good thing coming from high school and college kids. I'm not kidding - to make myself sound like the white nerdy guy I am, it's a modern day equivalent of "rad" or "dope" or "fly."

"Nice" means a lot more than what we older folks think of as nice these days. Nice is a very good thing coming from high school and college kids. I'm not kidding - to make myself sound like the white nerdy guy I am, it's a modern day equivalent of "rad" or "dope" or "fly."
YO...WNG, we could have done without that explanation! ;-)

I wouldn't expect Steven's dad to post until after the official is over. I would expect them to respect the process and allow Florida to try to sell Steven on their school. It wouldn't be right for him to be giving us updates, as much as we would all like it. I hope in the end, he decides to come to SU.

I wouldn't expect Steven's dad to post until after the official is over. I would expect them to respect the process and allow Florida to try to sell Steven on their school. It wouldn't be right for him to be giving us updates, as much as we would all like it. I hope in the end, he decides to come to SU.

How dare you post such a smart statement on a fan site!

Steve is an extremely smart, Christian kid and I trust his decision. It's tough being pulled in different directions with everyone telling you they want you. He is smart to weed through the real and fake and will go with his gut feeling. I will be watching him play wherever he decides :) great family who raised a great son!

Florida has their lead "creep SEC fan who only has a Twitter account to tweet at recruits" on Steven pretty hard.
@magoo1966
image.jpg

Hopefully he gets home and talks about it with his family and makes a decision based on the facts. Making a decision really close to a visit is rarely a good idea.