Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Dont worry I am a pats fan we always win! My daughter won a national title in cheer this year, my son won 3 state titles in 3 years in pop warner. Shy is the number one in the state line backer...this family DOESN"T lose.

With you being a Pats fan, please don't let Brady near shy, he might try to deflate his muscles. ;)

clarkhoward_1.aspx

Story.jpg

Did a little digging into Florida's Offensive Line prospects for 2015 and they are still on about 9-10 guys (including defined blue-chippers) and have a 4-5 OL already committed including a dedicated Center. I don't know what they are telling Steven about the potential for playing time there but my review says that playing time at UF may not be quite as available as they are selling to Mr. Clark.

Dont worry I am a pats fan we always win! My daughter won a national title in cheer this year, my son won 3 state titles in 3 years in pop warner. Shy is the number one in the state line backer...this family DOESN"T lose.
Well said...and I'm sure you've instilled your positive attitude and values into each and every family member. Success doesn't just happen...it's a process. A process that is much easier to navigate with a positive attitude.

Did a little digging into Florida's Offensive Line prospects for 2015 and they are still on about 9-10 guys (including defined blue-chippers) and have a 4-5 OL already committed including a dedicated Center. I don't know what they are telling Steven about the potential for playing time there but my review says that playing time at UF may not be quite as available as they are selling to Mr. Clark.

At least they're being honest about what position theyre recruiting him for. We all know there are plenty of schools that would tell him "sure you can be DT" and then move them after their on campus.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 8m8 minutes ago
Syracuse DT commit Steven Clark plans to announce whether he will flip to Florida tonight after a visit from Ole Miss

It's not a good sign if he is making an announcement. Most of the time the player just says they are not interested.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 8m8 minutes ago
Syracuse DT commit Steven Clark plans to announce whether he will flip to Florida tonight after a visit from Ole Miss

Something about the way that is worded just doesn't bode well. Hope I'm wrong.

Well i would say that doesnt sound good for ole miss..if he was headed there im sure he would want to visit before deciding ...time to put a gator down
Here are the possibilities.
1. He will not flip to Florida and will not visit Ol' Miss
2. He will flip to Florida and not visit Ol' Miss
3. He will not flip to Florida tonight, but will visit Ol' Miss

Looks like we have a 33% chance, statistically speaking.