Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Hopefully Steven is postponing his decision so he can collect as many SEC bribes to donate to our Indoor Practice Facility when he comes

How about this? Everyone go in front of the mirror and repeatedly say to yourself, "I'm a good person and dog-gone-it people like me".

Come back once you can act like an adult. Bunch of weaklings on here.

Unfortunately Rocco - Its like herding cats.

I like 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" because I would love to meet some perfect people.
41644.jpg

"Stephen Manes" is my nom.

Pleased to meet you!

I'd like to think is because Kelly and I are on here and adding some class to this forum. ;)

And don't worry about parents being on here..and least not two of them. Bam and Kelly are probably two of the most level headed posters on here and are very aware about how bad it can get on here.
haha CL! Got to have thick skin and know fans will be fans. Trey, Ron (hubby) and I find it entertaining :)
Will be glad when NSD is over and everyone is on to the next topic!

Guys, I've been avoiding the board simply because I don't want to say something without knowing for sure.

But you're back... so that's good ;)

Seriously though, it's been great getting to know you over the past few months. Regardless of what your son feels is his best choice, I'd still love to have as a Syracuse fan regardless.

Guys, I've been avoiding the board simply because I don't want to say something without knowing for sure.
Honestly, you didn't even need to swing by and tell us this simply because at the end of the day, it's none of our business. Some people might start thinking it's their business, but they're misguided.

Good luck to you guys in making this decision. I'm sure Steven will go where he feels it's where he belongs.

bcubs9497 said:

No worries! We get it. It's been nuts around here.