Duke/UVA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke/UVA

Am I in the twilight zone? We control everything ourselves this year. The whole "we want xyz team to be good when we play them" means nothing. duke. Every.single.time.
I'm with you. The time I root for Duke is when the universe rips apart.
Its bad enough that I am going to root for New England from here on out (I hate them, but I actually saw a game there this year, and I could give 2 craps about anybody else who's left)

I'm with you. The time I root for Duke is when the universe rips apart.
Its bad enough that I am going to root for New England from here on out (I hate them, but I actually saw a game there this year, and I could give 2 craps about anybody else who's left)
new england? whyyyyy?

new england? whyyyyy?
I saw them at Foxboro this year, would be cool that I actually saw a Super Bowl team the year they won it. Though the LaGarrette Blount I saw Sept 12 ain't the same guy who's playing now.

I am surprised tyler thornton does not foul out by the end of the first half every game...

I'm watching the Knicks game. I just can't bring myself to watch an acc game I wouldn't have watched last year.

jgeorge322 said:
I'm watching the Knicks game. I just can't bring myself to watch an acc game I wouldn't have watched last year.

Id watch midgets play wheelchair basketball before i watched an nba game

Ah Rasheed Suliamann , I remember him. Wasn't he to be the next Isiah Thomas?

Knicks looking to go 5-0 since Amare's return? Raise your hands all those who thought THAT was the answer to all their woes.

Puke lucked out again. Puke throws up an airball, then bricks in a three.

UVA will give us a nice game. Bennett is a very good coach.

Have to go with Duke. Just have to. Strong Duke, strong ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom