Class of 2016 - Early enrollees | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Early enrollees

Orange4

2nd String
The importance to enroll early for recruits is huge and it gives you a leg up on the rest of the incoming class. What I love most so far from this 2016 class is yeah it's off to a great start but 3 of them are early enrollees. Washington, Culpepper and Harper are all early enrollees coming in January. That's huge! The last few years we have had very few early enrollees and the fact that Culpepper and Washington are coming early is great because they're top players that will make an early impact. I wonder if the staff is trying to get kids that will enroll early?

The importance to enroll early for recruits is huge and it gives you a leg up on the rest of the incoming class. What I love most so far from this 2016 class is yeah it's off to a great start but 3 of them are early enrollees. Washington, Culpepper and Harper are all early enrollees coming in January. That's huge! The last few years we have had very few early enrollees and the fact that Culpepper and Washington are coming early is great because they're top players that will make an early impact. I wonder if the staff is trying to get kids that will enroll early?
that's subject to change. We usually hear about a couple that wind up pushing it back to normal enrollment

Scoop could potentially be an early enrollee as well. I've been told he's looking into the possibility, anyway.

this just proves that the academic standards are rising for this program.

I think first and foremost its find the best players we can. Secondly it's about great character kids. Somewhere around 5-7 is "can the kid enroll early?" It's a heck of a bonus, but it's not the reason we take or a kid, or not take one.

this just proves that the academic standards are rising for this program.

I think certain HS are better prepared for getting students through requirements earlier. With kids being identified early on, it's easier to make sure they get their core completed sooner than later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom