East Coast Jobs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

East Coast Jobs

Cuse is at the top of my list (of course) It would be a different job field then I'm currently in, but being able to help out vets is something that anyone would want to do.

You guys would get sick of seeing my face at tailgates tho!
as a vet myself we could certainly use the help in this city! goodluck to you on wherever you end up!

I'll give that a look. I appreciate it!

So far, I have an application in at SU, for a great job working with Vets. Hoping for an interview on that one.

NC State, MIT, and Boston's Childrens Hospital have all set up interviews with me, so some solid back up plans.

One of these things doesn't belong (NC State cough cough) Well at least wear a Warrick jersey every day if you go in that direction!

One of these things doesn't belong (NC State cough cough) Well at least wear a Warrick jersey every day if you go in that direction!

The woman on the phone asked if I would be interested in living in NC, I told her "Now that Cuse is in the ACC, NC would be a prime location"

She went into some "Go Pack, Ima die hard" tangent, then we went back to business. I think I will leave that out during the skype interview.

The woman on the phone asked if I would be interested in living in NC, I told her "Now that Cuse is in the ACC, NC would be a prime location"

She went into some "Go Pack, Ima die hard" tangent, then we went back to business. I think I will leave that out during the skype interview.
my cousin moved to Raleigh like 15 years ago and he absolutely loves it down there. If you are a golfer you can't ask for a better area I recommend Tobacco Road in Sanford, NC great course. Hold on what am I doing the Raleigh is a dump...lol you can't go wrong wherever you chose.

I'll give that a look. I appreciate it!

So far, I have an application in at SU, for a great job working with Vets. Hoping for an interview on that one.

NC State, MIT, and Boston's Childrens Hospital have all set up interviews with me, so some solid back up plans.
Get yourself to Boston and we will ravage the city when we play at BC. Just moved here and there is decently priced housing available if you don't mind a commute and depending how far downtown you'll be working. I love it here, but did enjoy my time living in Raleigh. You can't go wrong with your options so far.

Obviously I am biased here. Raleigh is making all the "top places to live" lists for technology, 20s/30s crowds, etc... NCSU has some good things happening academically that are going to be coming through the pipeline. I've had numerous discussions with the higher ups here at state, and they are pretty excited about the direction the school is moving towards. I passed along your name to my contacts in that department - so hopefully that means something!

Like I said before, if you end up in Raleigh, bars would fear you and I walking through their doors.

Obviously I am biased here. Raleigh is making all the "top places to live" lists for technology, 20s/30s crowds, etc... NCSU has some good things happening academically that are going to be coming through the pipeline. I've had numerous discussions with the higher ups here at state, and they are pretty excited about the direction the school is moving towards. I passed along your name to my contacts in that department - so hopefully that means something!

Like I said before, if you end up in Raleigh, bars would fear you and I walking through their doors.

haha Raleigh would never be the same if you and I were in the same zip code. I interview with them tomorrow at 11 my time. Thanks for putting in a good word!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom