Elite 8 Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Elite 8 Thread

FSU will find a way to lose. They always strike me as a low basketball IQ team.

I like Leonard Hamilton. It would be great for him to get a Final 4.

Refs aren't calling anything against Michigan. Has Leonard Hamilton ever raised his voice before?

Wagner on Michigan is horrifyingly annoying...I might start rooting against us if we had him. He's too annoying to even be on Duke.

Michigan is going to be tough to beat in the Final Four. Could be the national champion.

Eh, this game is ugly, Michigan should already be out of the tourney. :( What a crap run they've had...Houston had them if they weren't idiots and now they may make the title game. Ugh.

I'll never really get why once the ball is on the floor all rules of basketball are discarded...As long as you get yourself on the floor too, you can pretty much do whatever you want with your body! Roll into legs, into other players, onto other players...just make sure you're on the floor!!! :) I don't mind it terribly - just always find it curious.

Has Florida State EVER practiced an end of game situation? EVER?

I mean, my god, that was embarrassing. I would fire my head coach based off of this. Even if it was Coach K.

Florida State took so many shots where they seemingly just put the ball into the defenders chest, and then just fling it somewhere near the rim. It doesn't even seem like they're trying to draw fouls...it's like a weird shooting form for them.

HAIL!

F6425473-0CD3-4618-AFD5-D327593046D8.png

Has Florida State EVER practiced an end of game situation? EVER?

I mean, my god, that was embarrassing. I would fire my head coach based off of this. Even if it was Coach K.
Terrible end of game sequence management by Hamilton...

FSU will find a way to lose. They always strike me as a low basketball IQ team.
I like Leonard Hamilton. It would be great for him to get a Final 4.
Hamilton is a good recruiter but not a good game coach. It's been discussed on here many times. Beilein is a better coach than Hamilton. No surprise which team won.

Haha, the TSN Canada guys seem equally puzzled by how insanely stupid, and generally unprepared the Florida State players seemed for the end of game situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom