Elite 8 Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Elite 8 Thread

Duke can’t play just a single player on the back line defensively like they did for us or Kansas will end up with lobs and dunks on them.

We would have beaten Kansas.
The Jayhawks only chance is too keep amassing fouls on Duke and hope Graham goes off.

Bagley and Carter are going to eat them up.

We would have beaten Kansas.
The Jayhawks only chance is too keep amassing fouls on Duke and hope Graham goes off.

Bagley and Carter are going to eat them up.

Newman is playing a whole lot better for Kansas now than he was earlier in the year when they played us, but it will be interesting to see if they can hold up inside

Newman is playing a whole lot better for Kansas now than he was earlier in the year when they played us, but it will be interesting to see if they can hold up inside
Newman is killing them thus far.
He is penetrating too deep into the Duke bigs. He needs to calm down.

Graham is the key to KU.

How can Kansas’ Azibuike be so out of shape at this point in the season and so early in the game?

How can Kansas’ Azibuike be so out of shape at this point in the season and so early in the game?

Working his way back from a knee injury. Missed the Big 12 tourney. Most he has played in the NCAA is 25 minutes but agree, I am surprised it's this much of an issue.

Duke has too many chuckers - why not run it through Bagley. Their guards aren’t setting him up, he’s just scoring on put backs.

0307 nailed it Grayson Allen has turned into Trevor Cooney.

He seems less shaky potatoes and more of a mookie jones or deshawn williams type 'chucker' to me.

0307 nailed it Grayson Allen has turned into Trevor Cooney offensively.
He takes too many off balanced shots.

Trent is just as bad.

Coach K sounds terrible. Who the heck wants to listen to that guy scream in that voice all day?

Bagley is asleep today. Misisng free throws. Made everything against us.

Grayson Allen isn't a good basketball player. I would love to see what gm is stupid enough to draft him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom