Class of 2015 - Elite Camp 2014 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Elite Camp 2014

2017 wing Melo Eggleston is suppose to attend. The 2015 commits that I know for certain that's expected to show up are Howard and Lydon.

In addition to Frank and Tyler from the '15 verbals Malachi is confirmed! Hopefully Bryant decides to come since he isn't with the U.S. team but he has been there enough that I won't be worried if he decides not to attend. Can't confirm but assume Malik Zachery will be attending again this year.

Francis I don't think Melo is coming until Friday. Is the camp still running until then?

In addition to Frank and Tyler from the '15 verbals Malachi is confirmed! Hopefully Bryant decides to come since he isn't with the U.S. team but he has been there enough that I won't be worried if he decides not to attend. Can't confirm but assume Malik Zachery will be attending again this year.

Francis I don't think Melo is coming until Friday. Is the camp still running until then?
the camp is just the 1 day

Thanks CuseHoops2013. So I guess Eggleston won't be there Wednesday but is visiting Friday. Moyer '16 will be there Wednesday

Zachery will be there and Diagne is currently uncertain because of the ankle injury. He'll be returning home later today from Adidas Nations. Melo and several highly regarded 2017 prospects are currently attending the Hoop Group Future All American Camp, which concludes on Wednesday. So he'll be up there Friday just to visit.

Just watched this video of Zachery from a recent tournament. Looks like he's getting more athletic too. Interested to see all the prospects in attendance. I saw the Melo kid play before and he looks good.

Syracuse's Elite basketball camp opens today at the Melo Center

Malachi Richardson, Frank Howard and Tyler Lydon will participating in the camp, which includes 40-50 players. Moustapha Diagne, another 2015 verbal commitment, could not attend. Thomas Bryant, the Rochester native who attends school at Huntington Prep in West Virginia, is in Syracuse at the camp. So is another Rochester player, Quinton Rose -- who will be a junior at Bishop Kearney High School in the fall.

Players from the Albany City Rocks, which produced Dajuan Coleman and Lydon, will attend SU's Elite camp. So will players from Team Final, which counts Malachi Richardson as a team member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom