EMU Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

EMU Game Thread...

Just got home and I am looking at the box score. Not sure who is getting more minutes - Dolezaj or Moyer. But given they are the 5/6 guys, logically one is on the floor at all times.

Combined they are:
25 minutes
0-0 FG
0 points
1 rebound
1 turnover

Maybe I am missing all kinds of intangibles by not watching the game, but that really seems unacceptable.

They're not doing anything. Dolezaj is too weak. He got pushed around.

13DADBB0-46BD-4280-91F0-53D2EBDA50F6.jpeg
First time hearing Spatola, Im a fan

Just got home and I am looking at the box score. Not sure who is getting more minutes - Dolezaj or Moyer. But given they are the 5/6 guys, logically one is on the floor at all times.

Combined they are:
25 minutes
0-0 FG
0 points
1 rebound
1 turnover

Maybe I am missing all kinds of intangibles by not watching the game, but that really seems unacceptable.

They are making up for that in heart. Stop it!!

Chukwu is just standing around watching. He’s let them score about 8 straight points in the paint. He’s reacting instead of anticipating. Moyer is MIA.

Moyers getting minutes he would never see most years at SU due to the lack of players/transfers. He's at least another year if not two away. Offensively he has to develop some short of a jump shot especially against a zone d

:)Butler just came back on Gtown, now leads with a minute to go.

Battle is feeling it now. Thought that last one was going.

Tough that Sidibe is hurt.

If nothing else, depth is a huge problem.

Problem is we have no depth. Were trying to play Dolezaj at the high post and he can't shoot, that won't work.

You could literally call a foul on emu every possession

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom