Ennis headed back to the D-League. 2 questions ? | Syracusefan.com

Ennis headed back to the D-League. 2 questions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuseHulk

Starter
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske..._tyler_ennis_headed_back_to_nba_d-league.html

1. Why not trade him ?
2. Why draft him in the first place ?

Behind. Eric Bledsoe, and Isaiah Thomas both PG'S. Goran Drajic who can and has played some PG.

Please trade him. Give him a chance to play somewhere. You telling me he is not good enough to play minutes in the NBA on another team ?

How would you know ? When you look who is he stuck playing behind.

Last edited:
Bump this thread when Bledsoe gets injured again

Not a chance! He gone.
He is only an NBA player after three maybe four college seasons. Too much too learn after only one year with the Cuse.

Not a chance! He gone.
He is only an NBA player after three maybe four college seasons. Too much too learn after only one year with the Cuse.

The guy has played a grand total of 51 NBA minutes. We have no idea what kind of player he can be in the league. What the hell are you talking about?

The guy has played a grand total of 51 NBA minutes. We have no idea what kind of player he can be in the league. What the hell are you talking about?

Just what I know and you obviously don't.

Some people act like being sent to the D-League is like being sent to Shawshank prison or something. It's not that big of a deal. Jeremy Lin, Danny Green, Birdman Andersen, Chuck Hayes and many others have turned their D-League experience into solid careers.

Same thing they did about 5 weeks ago. They said they will do it several times this year. They also sent TJ Warren again. He will be back within a week or two. They want to give him larger court time. They have refused to trade him. They want him for the future. Several of the current players are gone next year. They plan he will play a lot next year. They have taken him on two road trips. They are very big on him, and are not letting him go.

Regardless of how his future turns out, it doesn't take a genius to see all the experience he is gaining this season is much more valuable than whatever he would have gained starting for SU.

All the more reason why the nba needs to change their draft rules.

Here is a song that fit's the TE situation well, if you follow the printed lyrics til the end. After decades of wishing, my prayers were answered when I saw this live in 2011 at Pearl Jam's 20th anniversary concert in Alpine Valley, Wisconsin when Chris Cornell from Soundgarden made a surprise appearance(it too, is on you****).

I just reflected on how close I came to literally saying hello to Heaven on the drive there from Denver. I was hit by a deer at 80 miles per hour, but apparently the force was still strong within me then.

Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" comes to mind too, but for much, much more than the title. I think this song does the situation justice.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske..._tyler_ennis_headed_back_to_nba_d-league.html

1. Why not trade him ?
2. Why draft him in the first place ?

Behind. Eric Bledsoe, and Isaiah Thomas both PG'S. Goran Drajic who can and has played some PG.

Please trade him. Give him a chance to play somewhere. You telling me he is not good enough to play minutes in the NBA on another team ?

How would you know ? When you look who is he stuck playing behind.

He's 20 years old and is on a playoff contender. Drastic is a FA soon. Relax! If he's good enough he will make it as long as he's healthy. Maybe Phoenix likes him and plans on working him in next year after they let someone else overpay Dragic. Bledsoe is injury prone too.

Some people act like being sent to the D-League is like being sent to Shawshank prison.

Maybe it would be appropriate for Lawrinson14 to render Tyler's head onto this with his photoshop skills? For those keeping score, I'm sober so far today.

The-Shawshank-Redemption1.jpg

Some people act like being sent to the D-League is like being sent to Shawshank prison or something. It's not that big of a deal. Jeremy Lin, Danny Green, Birdman Andersen, Chuck Hayes and many others have turned their D-League experience into solid careers.

Some people also make coming back to school for a another year like being sent to Shawshank.

Not a chance! He gone.

Awful post. Really.

Water under the bridge at this point, but there's no doubt he could have used another year to develop at SU.

I don't think it would have helped his stock much, and if his flaws were exposed as they began to be toward the end of last season, he probably would have slipped further than he did.

All that being said, I wish him well.

Apparently his team does though. You know there might just be a reason he only has 51 not-so-grand minutes.

Bad situation for Tyler. I don't think he's in their long term plans and he's getting guaranteed money.

Apparently his team does though. You know there might just be a reason he only has 51 not-so-grand minutes.

Yeah -- playing behind three excellent, established players in Dragic, Bledsoe and Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.