Ennis on ESPN2 now | Syracusefan.com

Ennis on ESPN2 now

cuseguy

Living Legend
Looking good.

Just made made a pretty drive and finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably our next number 11. I can hear the crowd now: En-nis, En-nis, En-nissss.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If Isaiah Briscoe is really 6-3, then Ennis is at least 6-4 and maybe 6-5.

(Ennis is not 6-4 or 6-5)

Ennis will do well at the top of the zone. Not quite the size of MCW but he excels in many areas. He appears to be quicker than MCW and his lateral movement and changing of speeds is phenomenal.

Ennis will do well at the top of the zone. Not quite the size of MCW but he excels in many areas. He appears to be quicker than MCW and his lateral movement and changing of speeds is phenomenal.
He looks good on both ends. Will only get stronger.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I would normally temper my expectations based on the competition he his playing, but he is playing against other top D1 guards and making them look silly. It's funny, he doesn't look exceptionally quick but he blows by guys easily. Finishes very well at the rim

his team is playing so poorly. He might as well drive every time and forget passing.

Briscoe won the game with a huge steal finishing a driving layup through contact. Nice watching the future SU backcourt in action. We have to get Briscoe.

Great game. Briscoe pretty much took over for St. Benedict's making a 3 from the corner and then a steal w/ a layup. Broke Findley Prep's 54 game winning streak, the longest in the Nation. Now St. B goes to the title game against Monteverde.

Briscoe won the game with a huge steal finishing a driving layup through contact. Nice watching the future SU backcourt in action. We have to get Briscoe.
Our man Francis has said that he's pretty much ours to lose. Now as the season comes to a close (after we take care of this little matter of winning the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!) the focus will swing back over to perusing the recruiting board and savoring every morsel that Francis drops into our off season.

Great game. Briscoe pretty much took over for St. Benedict's making a 3 from the corner and then a steal w/ a layup. Broke Findley Prep's 54 game winning streak, the longest in the Nation. Now St. B goes to the title game against Monteverde.
That's right.
Payback time, Dakari.
Dream school my a$$.

Briscoe really reminds me of Dion Waiters. ..
Yep. I said that on here the first time I watched him play. He's very, very similar.

And yes I'm trying to take credit because I'm 85% sure I was the first on the board to make the comparison and I loves me some credit.

By the way, that step back 18 footer right after the 3 was a thing of beauty, and totally a Dion move.

Your royalties are on the way...
I'm sure someone would have mentioned the similarity, their game and body type is freakishly similar. ..

Yep. I said that on here the first time I watched him play. He's very, very similar.

And yes I'm trying to take credit because I'm 85% sure I was the first on the board to make the comparison and I loves me some credit.
The Dion test:
Built like a bull? Check
Attacks the lane? Check
Pure scorer? Check
Fearless and oozing with confidence? Check Check

Kid's got all of those tools, and did I mention he's a great passer?
Check.

I think Dion had a little more athleticism/speed but they play a very similar game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom