ESPN reporting... | Syracusefan.com

ESPN reporting...

I was holding out hope, however if we only get a 1 year tourney ban that would be a deal. At this point we are screwed. 10 year period, this is not good at all. The hammer will drop. I hope we can take this blow. We lost recruits in the 90's cause of this. the fact that this is a 2 day hearing scares me. Going to be a rough few weeks and months. I question if Boeheim and gross survive this season. What an awful way for Jimmy to go out.

This is such a i$g joke. Lol they had to go digging 10 years back which took 2 years. What a bunch of Mickey Mouse shitttt. We all know what this is about .

If the worst happens, then that's the past ten seasons down the drain.

272 Wins, 86 Losses

2 Big East Tournament Championships
2 Big East Regular Season Championships

4 Sweet 16s
2 Elite 8s
1 Final 4

How ironic with the timing of all this. 2 ACC teams leading the charge. Guess the school didn't grease enough palms over there. When do they start the SEC investigation? And who will investigate the NCAA?

could boeheim be forced to resign to avoid harsh penalties, gross as well? I hate asking this

Let's not get carried away. Fab and South were well known and it doesn't take a genius source to sniff those out. The rest sounds ominous but it's speculation at this point and certainly the cryptic info they are giving out is no where near as damaging as what is coming out about UNC.

Damn, the NCAA is corrupt and crooked.
Signed this guy
Sepp-blatter-006.jpg

couchburn <<------little known fact: I am that little blue dude running around the burning couch in a total panic.
Lol well that's shocking but not as shocking as finally learning tonight who Johnsyracuse is or claims to be jk.

Last edited:
Lol well that's shocking but not as shocking as finally learning tonight who Johnsyracuse is or claims to be. Tee you will be shocked lol.

You HAVE to tell me...even if it is via pm.

Lol well that's shocking but not as shocking as finally learning tonight who Johnsyracuse is or claims to be. Tee you will be shocked lol.
Pm me please as well.

Extra benefits??? Like what? I don't think SU takes this quietly like they did back in 1992. With all the hand slaps going on out there, the NCAA better be careful with what they do here.

Could SU sue the NCAA if it appears that they are metering out "justice" inconsistently?

the ncaa has a 4 year statue of limitation on violations so they must be going after lack of institutional control?

Extra benefits??? Like what? I don't think SU takes this quietly like they did back in 1992. With all the hand slaps going on out there, the NCAA better be careful with what they do here.

Could SU sue the NCAA if it appears that they are metering out "justice" inconsistently?

Don't see why not. Didn't they get taken to court and lost, about paying the athletes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom