Everett Golson transferring to FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Everett Golson transferring to FSU

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB
Everett Golson's SEC options are in doubt bc his academic suspension in '13 he wouldn't satisfy Bylaw 14.1.15.1 re "no official discipline". The Bylaw that I'm referencing that could block him from SEC relates to S-As w/ less than 2 yrs of elig. remaining.

doubt he even considers coming here, but if he did, hell yeah we should want him.

I heard BC is a possibility if no SEC. If he would come here you guarantee him the starter job.

My money is on Texas. But I suck at gambling so don't listen to me.

Umm yes please. I'm too lazy to look, but there has to be a list of schools out there that don't have a set qb going into next year.

BC would really irritate me. Picking up 2 straight stud qb transfers while we got Drew Allen.

Couldn't ND put something on where he can transfer to

I admit, I would feel a little bad for Hunt. Having to deal with not one, but TWO transfer "saviors" in a span of three seasons.

Had Hunt proven worthy of the position by now, it wouldn't even be a possibility. I'm not saying he's not worthy or that he's not capable of leading this team to a bowl game this year, but he hasn't shown it yet.

Umm yes please. I'm too lazy to look, but there has to be a list of schools out there that don't have a set qb going into next year.

BC would really irritate me. Picking up 2 straight stud qb transfers while we got Drew Allen.

Drew Allen did just fine in someone else's system.

You mean if he wants to come willingly, right? Because Dan...if you're talking about kidnapping...please, think things through. Think about your future.

Plus Golson's likely got a little speed on you at this point, so the odds of you catching him are not good. ;-)

My money is on Wisconsin. Done it before with great success.
Michigan would've been frontrunner if not for already pulling in transfer QBs John O'Korn from Houston and Rudock from Iowa.
I could also see Texas.

My money is on Wisconsin. Done it before with great success.
Michigan would've been frontrunner if not for already pulling in transfer QBs John O'Korn from Houston and Rudock from Iowa.
I could also see Texas.

The ironic thing is that both of Michigan's transfer QB's went to St. Thomas Aquinas.

3,445 yard passing last year, passer rate of 143.6, 29 td's to 14 int's. If he came here, he's not sitting behind anyone.
A handful of those INTs were of the pick-6 variety. He also dropped the ball on the carpet a dozen times.

I'm sure he'd be the favorite in camp, but he's far from invincible. It's too bad Nassib didn't have 20 years of eligibility. Hopefully we'll find someone of his caliber, or better, soon!

A handful of those INTs were of the pick-6 variety. He also dropped the ball on the carpet a dozen times.

I'm sure he'd be the favorite in camp, but he's far from invincible. It's too bad Nassib didn't have 20 years of eligibility. Hopefully we'll find someone of his caliber, or better, soon!

He didn't have any more pick 6's than our QB stable had last year ;)

Not BC. They play ND in Fenway this November.
ND can't block him if he wanted to go BC. Since he is a graduate he just needs to find a grad major that isn't at ND to go anywhere.

I don't think he will go to BC but ND can't stop him like a normal transfer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom