Everyone go on record with noel | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Everyone go on record with noel

Providence - picking one of your top 3 isn't a "shock the world" choice to me.

I got Cuse at 98.6% and I've never been so sure in my life; ya got family, timing, shock the world, run and gun... We got this folks, almost guaranteed!

If I'm wrong and I almost never am, I will be shaving off my high top fade.

He has said one thing of concern... about catching the ball in the high post on offense. He has said 5+ things that should concern all non 44 fans.

Shocking the world would be SU or following Muhammad to UCLA. He is not going to Georgetown, who in their right mind would do that? Certainly not a skilled intelligent feller like NN.

When he comes to SU, will there be any front line players in the league he can't block? SU could charge for practices, don't tell Darryl I said that. God I'm getting excited again.

I thought someone would have posted the Beacontown Beavers by now...

teen%2Bwolf.jpg

Bees, Francis, your night before guess?

Syracuse University. The silence of any buzz surrounding his potential arrival on the hill, to me, speaks volumes. A loud silence. From possible front-runner to falling off the radar? Perhaps he has intentionally misled others to assume he will wear blue or gray. MCW has really seemed to enjoy all of this, being playfully coy. Are my glasses tinted Orange? Always. Yet all things considered... he wears orange.

Syracuse University. The silence of any buzz surrounding his potential arrival on the hill, to me, speaks volumes. A loud silence. From possible front-runner to falling off the radar? Perhaps he has intentionally misled others to assume he will wear blue or gray. MCW has really seemed to enjoy all of this, being playfully coy. Are my glasses tinted Orange? Always. Yet all things considered... he wears orange.
This is what weirds me out too. Weve been the frontrunners seemingly this whole process then all of a sudden, radio silence....Are Boeheim and Hopkins even doing anthing, havent heard a word about them, its bizarre.

'Cuse... Bank it. When you look at the interactions between NN, MCW, DC2 and Jerami Grant you see real relationships there. Relationships mean a lot to a 17/18 year old guy. As I stated in an earlier post NN didn't have to sit with DC2 and Jerami at the AA Championship... he could have taken a seat near Willie Cauley (UK) or near John Thompson. Our players are working him and the world will be shocked when he chooses SU since we are the underdog to all of the media.

'Cuse... Bank it. When you look at the interactions between NN, MCW, DC2 and Jerami Grant you see real relationships there. Relationships mean a lot to a 17/18 year old guy. As I stated in an earlier post NN didn't have to sit with DC2 and Jerami at the AA Championship... he could have taken a seat near Willie Cauley (UK) or near John Thompson. Our players are working him and the world will be shocked when he chooses SU since we are the underdog to all of the media.

Agree 100%. All the signs point to SU.

From his own blog "I will say that one of the biggest factors in my decision will be who will be there on the team when I get there because my No. 1 goal is to win a national title."

Kentucky has to reload so they are unlikely to fit the bill. No way Georgetown is going to help with that goal.

Going to shock the world has to be us since none of the experts or fellow recruits give us a chance.

This is what weirds me out too. Weve been the frontrunners seemingly this whole process then all of a sudden, radio silence....Are Boeheim and Hopkins even doing anthing, havent heard a word about them, its bizarre.

Maybe that's because they already know.

I see reasons for and against all 3. For awhile I just wanted people to see that instead of their sole focus being on the pros for the Cuse. I also probably was trying to keep my own emotions in check as I am used to letdowns, especially with this team. That said, I'm now giving Cuse the slight edge. I believe the kid when he said he hasn't made up his mind. I really hope that post about going with the first girl to kiss you(KY) was wrong. Cal being on the show is a bit unfair in my opinion, as it could influence certain types of kids(whether NN is one, I don't know).

If the kid really hasn't made up his mind, I think the deadline set by a stupid, espn(is that redundant?) show is possibly not the best thing for NN. If that's the case, JB and company have already done their work, and tomorrow we hope it culminates in one shining moment, and hopefully followed by a bigger one next year.

Dude...relax!! I wasn't stating an opnion either way. Just made the observation that he hasn't declared yet and that could be a potential consideration for Noel. I was not stating that I think or that he is coming back to UK or that I think or he is declaring for draft. GEEEESSHH!!!

This is a forum, my man, where people respond to other posts. You made a post that, in my opinion, was silly. Of course he's going to the NBA... your post seemed to point to the possibility that this might not happen as you just did again. That is just silly talk. Here's my observation, he hasn't yet declared but obviously will. If you truly think that this is a factor for Noel, which believe me I wish it was, then I believe you're drinking too much of that Orange Kool-aid.

No doubt in my mind. Noel is coming to the Cuse. Noel will be in our House, tomorrow evening. Let me congratulate you Mr. Noel in advance for keeping a level head through this process.

Syracuse because he understands the word team ball and wants to play on a successfull team.

UK won it all with one and done talent last year.
Gtown isn't that good with or without Noel, although Noel could make any team much better.

This thread really...REALLY separates the under 35 crowd from the rest of us. If you had been with this program in the 80s and 90s you don’t crawl all the way out on this limb.

Someone on ESPN posted that Jim Boeheim has a press conference scheduled for tomorrow around 9:00, and that that is indicative of Noel signing with us. I haven't seen this anywhere so I assume it isn't true, but I just wanted to post it here in case anyone else knew anything about this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom