Everyone needs to let Wildhack know | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Everyone needs to let Wildhack know

If Syracuse finishes 7-5, goes and wins a bowl game, I wouldn't be opposed to offering an extension of a few years. Dino stated how much he liked CNY in his presser, but all it takes is the right offer. The only thing that makes me believe he's not looking to jump again so soon is his age.

What tangible things do you think a fan can see of an AD?
I’ll tell you what I saw. I saw ESPN anchors talking about their former boss texting/emailing them about the big win and them being damn laudatory on the air about the programs resurgence. Wonder how many prior ADs did that stuff...? I know the answer (zero).

Wildhack helped birth ESPN. If people don’t think he understands the visual that Dino creates for SU then they’re nuts. Convincing JW to extend DB is a dumb suggestion.

To the other poster who asked what has John done? Just because it's something we fans cannot see, doesn't mean he's simply sitting on his hands. He has done ALOT behind the scenes. Increasing the staff size and giving Dino an entire marketing department dedicated to football is exhibit 1A

I will say the increased emphasis on marketing has been very noticeable. They have to be commended for that.

You don't understand brand. Babers is the face of the program. Will be the consistent element over the long haul. He's the brand...college players can never be the brand...they change yearly.

I have no skin in the game relative to that original post from the poster you responded to. I just wanted to commend you for answering the poster in a respectable fashion along with substance. I find it interesting and rather peculiar how so many here respond in aggressive/confrontational tones, especially when the vast majority of folks here are here because of their embedded passion for SU sports & its significance in one's life.

su needs to make a statement---i think we extend babers after the miami game,particularly if we lose.

I didn’t say he was sitting on his hands.

I want to know what he has done to earn this goodwill.

Dr. Gross did a great job with all sports except football.

I am wondering what Wildhack has done. I think people like him because they know him or his ESPN background. I don’t dislike the guy but I want to see results before I give faith.

I liked Dr Gross as an engaging person - but he oversaw us getting on probation in hoop and almost killed football for good with 2 boneheaded hires and not helping the one guy who actually had a vision.

He ain't getting a statue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom