Fab Melo to miss Tournament | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo to miss Tournament

didnt post this earlier but after the loss to cincy -- he was hanging with a bunch of well dressed men at msg -

unlimited tutors and everything, some of these guys throw everything away

I hate to say it but this is exactly the type of thing I suspected yesterday when JB didn't do his interviews. He was working an emergency. We are so f-ing snake bit it is sickening.
I'm not sure I'd call it "snake bit". I reserve that for things that are out of your control. Fab's eligibility was completely in his own hands. A.O.'s injury was a snake bite.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
couchburncouchburncouchburncouchburn

I think some of us had this conversation back in 2003, would you sell your soul for one win. Looks like somebody actually did.

Can't wait to see him at Chucks next week... Seriously he's been there every day of every weekend for the last year. Fck Fab.

I am uing his fat arse or the money I will lose on Boston tickets.

Beyond disappointed.

Can't wait to see him at Chucks next week... Seriously he's been there every day of every weekend for the last year. Fck Fab.

What's his beverage of choice?

I think some of us had this conversation back in 2003, would you sell your soul for one win. Looks like somebody actually did.

I can attest to the fact that I know Jake, my 2 bro's and myself did so.

I really hope that Fab leaves for the NBA. I don't want a kid like this back. Best of luck at the next level. If a player can't handle athletics and academics, its time for him to move on. Good riddance Fab. Thank you for your two years, but it is in your best interest and SU's that you move on.
you really think there is still a chance? come on wake up 1) he wouldn't be able to be eligible, 2) after this JB would not let him come back, 3) JB told Noel he was gone

Not sure whether to laugh or throw my monitor out the window (it was in my hands, and the window is open).

Anyone keeping SU as their champ?

Not me, going after the cash now, and just hoping to not add first #1 to lose to a #16 to my list below of lowlights for my favorite teams:

First #2 to lose to a 15.
First baseball team to lose a series when up 3-0 (to arch rival breaking a long curse no less)
NFL team loses 4 straight Super Bowls.
College football team has 2 appearances as feature game for on location ESPN Gameday and loses 120 to nothing

My new motto: 'Just Win Baby...on Thursday'

Ha, not just the weekends. He's been a four night a week guy for the whole year.

What! What is going on with him? Feels like a bullet to the head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom