Fab Melo to miss Tournament | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo to miss Tournament

How does this happen right before the tournament? If he was going to fail out, why couldn't it wait until April? What!!!

I don't know how much longer I can keep living this nightmare that is SU hoops. I honestly don't.
I wouldn't limit this to just hoops. Football is just as much snake bitten each and every year. And it's starting to get real, old real fast.

this is just plain stupid

if jimmy cant find a body to keep on these kids about class-then its time to GO

the crap these last few years is enough- time to move on imho

seriously, aren't team managers and in charge of players' schoolwork and making sure they pass? definitely should have been 100 red flags

Are we sure it's academics? We all know real well that the NCAA drug tests players before the tournament. Just wondering...

whos got unc-ashville in the sweet 16??

this guy does.

F melo, what a useless piece of shlit.

THIS WILL NOT BE ACADEMICS... DRUG RELATED ISSUE, book it

Just dont know what to say..it has been a rough year. Just when all the weapons in place this sh**t happens

THIS WILL NOT BE ACADEMICS... DRUG RELATED ISSUE, book it
This actually makes sense...a lot of it. Each player is tested after the Big East tournment, before the NCAA's to make sure there isn't an issue during the tournament.

I hope this isn't related to what happened earlier this season. Chance he was not eligible for all the games he played in after he missed those three games?? Hope not.

Are we sure it's academics? We all know real well that the NCAA drug tests players before the tournament. Just wondering...

They don't test in advance they test at the competition site, after you've played.

How does it happen in the middle of the semester? Something doesn't add up!

coming in the middle of the semester, my guess {yes, total speculation} would be that it is cheating-related.

How does it happen in the middle of the semester? Something doesn't add up!

Just taking a shot...but maybe they knew he'd be deemed ineligible after the fact and didn't want to have to vacate wins.

It's been a LONG year for Cuse basketball... A very long year!

i hope fab doesnt kill our apr too in a few years
This...

Also, at least the team plays a 16 seed that can give Rak a bunch of time...Hoping this will light a fire under Rak's arse and we will postal in Tourney, I think he has the ability. I think Rak is a much better option vs BMK.

Also, this is the nail in the coffin to Fab's college career...Thanks for ripping our hearts out Fab!! Also, hoping the team will pull together and say duck Fab we can do this without him!!

I am with you 100%

Whoever on the staff is responsible for academic oversight should be fired.

If this was known before Selection Sunday, someone will have some splainin to do. What a cluster$%@!.

maybe we can blame all the Bernie, Drug and Academics on Fab and end all that crap. Can Noel reclassify for Thursday?

HUGE failure by everyone involved in running this program.

From the kid who is clearly an idiot, to the people in charge of keeping them eligible by any means necessary.

Huge. Failure.

Another early exit for a Boeheim team on tap. Just f*cking wonderful.

Just taking a shot...but maybe they knew he'd be deemed ineligible after the fact and didn't want to have to vacate wins.

What wins?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom