FBI Hoops Trial starting | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

FBI Hoops Trial starting

The thing that this case has proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt is that that most fraudulent behavior displayed by any party involved is the NCAA with its selective enforcement of rules. If you want to talk about "lack of institutional control", look no further than the governing body...

All this has taught me is:
A. Deal with talking about money only in person.
or
B. Be a Navajo wind talker.
B won't work. If they record you they can translate later!

At the end of this, all I want is our 101 wins back. There is no justification to take them away given UNC, everyone dropping money bags, etc. Really irks me.

My second grade son did a 5-minute presentation on Syracuse basketball to his class this week here in IU country, and the graphic on his poster had the orange at number 5 in all-time wins with the 101 missing ones added back. F the NCAA.

You have raised him well, Rags. My question is, did he have a slide about the benefits of pee troughs during halftime? :)

How does Kansas let Self coach still?
A friend of mine is a big Jayhawk fan. Both his kids went to school there. He thinks Self did nothing wrong.

A friend of mine is a big Jayhawk fan. Both his kids went to school there. He thinks Self did nothing wrong.
Yeah all these Adidas people just paid recruits without the school wanting them.
People are just blind to their team if they can’t see how this worked.
Self wanted recruit X and called Adidas to help and Adidas did all the payoffs and Self gets them.
It’s Blue Chips I mean cmon.

Not sure the state of Kansas has the clout or economic engine to fight this like North Carolina.

27CDF2CA-15EE-44AA-BC4D-280530EE7335.jpeg

Just like Roy did nothing wrong at UNC or Urban Myer did nothing wrong at Ohio State and ------you name all those who the NCAA let slide not named Boeheim.
Urban and Roy are apples and zebras.
One undercut the core of college sports, the student athlete, and the other was personnel management.

You are correct Capt. I had just finished a conversation with my Ohio State neighbor who still thinks Urban walks on water and I let that fog my mind.

Guys ...let’s be clear here .. these guilty verdicts don’t actually paint the schools as criminals ...it confirms their status as victims who must be protected

Urban and Roy are apples and zebras.
One undercut the core of college sports, the student athlete, and the other was personnel management.
Urban is POS. Go back to UF and look at his track record

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom