FGCU is everything March Madness represents | Syracusefan.com

FGCU is everything March Madness represents

Its all great until you're the team that busted your a$$ all year for your chance and lose to some random school because you had a bad shooting night or your star player got into foul trouble. It's great, it's exciting, I love it and at the same time hate it. I prefer the NBA Playoffs every time because the best teams who worked for it all year actually have a great shot at winning a title.

Its all great until you're the team that busted your a$$ all year for your chance and lose to some random school because you had a bad shooting night or your star player got into foul trouble. It's great, it's exciting, I love it and at the same time hate it. I prefer the NBA Playoffs every time because the best teams who worked for it all year actually have a great shot at winning a title.
I think FGCU would beat G'Town and SD St. in a 7 game series. They're for real.

I think the opposite. Who is beating the Heat 4 times? Aint happening. Give me this over that any day.

I think the opposite. Who is beating the Heat 4 times? Aint happening. Give me this over that any day.

Just rewound the DVR during the FGCU celebration... Cuts to commercial and Seth Davis says " That looks like fun..."

Only it was the full F-word..

Wasn't bleeped...

... better than sir chucky...

Or your All American and Big East POY has 10 turnovers.

Just rewound the DVR during the FGCU celebration... Cuts to commercial and Seth Davis says " That looks like fun..."

Only it was the full F-word..

Wasn't bleeped...

... better than sir chucky...

I thought I heard that lol

They celebrated just as hard as the team that wins the National Championship will. And it will probably mean just as much for FGCU as it will for the eventual NC.

That's why this tournament is great. There are so many different goals for teams that come into this thing, so there are so many great moments.

100% good for those kids absolutely its what it is all about.

I had SDSU and I wasn't even mad at SDSU because they played a great 30 minutes. But FGC kept answering every single time SDSU scored. THen with 10 minutes to go it wasn't FGC who was tired it was SDSU and they folded and FGC put the knife to the throat.

For 30 minutes they got San Diego St's best game and kept responding and then the last 10 they just chewed em up and spit em out.

Amazing 2 wins. No luck, no help from refs, didn't rely on the 3 ball. Just beat down 2 good teams physically and emotionally and played great D and had some amazing takes to the rack. Both games they had sick ass dunks I don't know what I was watching with them but they are GOOD!!!

FGC deserves all the love they get this week good for them those kids are a great team and deserve their 2 wins. I hope we see the same team and performance against Florida b/c that will be a hell of a game.

100% good for those kids absolutely its what it is all about.

I had SDSU and I wasn't even mad at SDSU because they played a great 30 minutes. But FGC kept answering every single time SDSU scored. THen with 10 minutes to go it wasn't FGC who was tired it was SDSU and they folded and FGC put the knife to the throat.

For 30 minutes they got San Diego St's best game and kept responding and then the last 10 they just chewed em up and spit em out.

Amazing 2 wins. No luck, no help from refs, didn't rely on the 3 ball. Just beat down 2 good teams physically and emotionally and played great D and had some amazing takes to the rack. Both games they had sick ass dunks I don't know what I was watching with them but they are GOOD!!!

FGC deserves all the love they get this week good for them those kids are a great team and deserve their 2 wins. I hope we see the same team and performance against Florida b/c that will be a hell of a game.

This is such a great story.
Aside from their own fans, they've got to be everyone's #2 team in the tourney.
It's real college ball...or what I wish college ball could be.
FGCU is another example of why the NCAA Tournament is THE BEST sports event in America.

some tidbits of info that tells you about basketball in the state of Florida
-The upcoming sweet 16 game between FGCU and UF is the first matchup between 2 teams from Florida
-FGCU is the first school to go 2-0 in it's tourney debut since 1987. That team? Florida

some tidbits of info that tells you about basketball in the state of Florida
-The upcoming sweet 16 game between FGCU and UF is the first matchup between 2 teams from Florida
-FGCU is the first school to go 2-0 in it's tourney debut since 1987. That team? Florida

Dwayne Schinztus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom