Fine Mess Tailgate: Nova Edition | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Tailgate: Nova Edition

Another option is to park at ML King Elementary and walk over. I think they charge $5-10 to park. Anyone interested PM me and I'll give you the scoop.
Can you safely walk across the train tracks? Is there a path of some kind?

Another option is to park at ML King Elementary and walk over. I think they charge $5-10 to park. Anyone interested PM me and I'll give you the scoop.

we have a free spot behind Varsity that we use so we will probably just make the hike. exercise is good anyways. will there be a cooler to put the beer in we bring? dont plan to walk up the hill w a cooler LOL

I have two Nova Tix to give to a good home...send me a PM. You'll have to get them at the tailgate.

Interested in these, if only for the sole purpose of getting into the tailgate to get them. :)

Sending you a PM.

we have a free spot behind Varsity that we use so we will probably just make the hike. exercise is good anyways. will there be a cooler to put the beer in we bring? dont plan to walk up the hill w a cooler LOL
Yes...just bring your brewskis...we have coolers. Probably cans are better.

Also, the 2 free tix I had are gone...

I thought I was the only one who actually owned a grommet maker!

Worked like a charm. For a guy that got a C in Industrial Arts I had that up and flying in minutes.