Votes: 238 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • I don’t know yet

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I yelled fire Dino he yelled does Dino catch the ball I may or may not have said shut up you fat clown we had 37 passing yards he punched me twice then I laughed at him
Season 2 Episode 10 GIF by NBC

I don't think we win another game but if we are going to get a W or 2 out of the last 3 I would think Rocky Long would be the perfect interim coach to do it.

Its crazy Allen is still healthy and running hard after 9 games I wouldn't wait to make the switch do it this week. Pitt at least cant gameplan for us at QB.

Does Dino get paid weekly like regular employees or per game like most pro athletes? If its the latter we'll do nothing because we're too cheap to give him 1/4 of this years salary for nothing.

I'm also very much not lying if I got my ass beat I would tell you guys that I got my ass beat for the laughs
Keep your eyes on your own paper at the urinal and maybe you wouldn’t have got punched.

I'll just repost this again.

I just don't get it...

Are we really so inept that we can't recruit decent receivers, & decent OLinemen?
How can we continue to absolutely SUCK at the same things, over and over and over and over?
Unreal.
There’s all kinds of g5 teams that can throw the ball all over the field and they’ll have 5 or 6 guys catch a forward pass. I believe we can do this too if we set our minds to it. Phluck some guy we called “the general” who had no business on a d1 roster hung 70 on Pitt. What we have here is a truly remarkable failure in modern college football.

I'll just repost this again.

I just don't get it...

Are we really so inept that we can't recruit decent receivers, & decent OLinemen?
How can we continue to absolutely SUCK at the same things, over and over and over and over?
Unreal.

Its not all recruit with this staff coaching and developing are a bigger issue IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom