• I don’t know yet

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

"Biblical"...
The problem is there isnt much that hasn't been seen and its ugly. I appreciate that Dino is a faith based person but that doesn't have anything to do with Dinos failure as a coach. I hope he gets out of coaching but remains involved with helping youth through his faith.

All this guy brought with him was a bag of slogans, a couple of halftime speeches, and some god awful coaching and program building. He should not collect another dollar from the University.
He sure was taking this loss hard at midfield after the game. Take this dude straight to the airport at this point - he is laughing at everyone.
He just needs to read from a child’s book at this point.

I lost it after the pass interference call near the goal line. Rocky started yelling at the side judge after the series and Dino simply strolled down the sidelines and never said a word to the official.

On what looked like a late hit out of bounds or pass interference Beck came running down the sidelines to say something to the officials but Dino stopped him. After the series concluded Beck had some words for the officials when Dino was farther away from him.

Dino appears to be mailing it in waiting for his big buyout.

Last edited:
Is there anyone left thinking we should let the season play out?

Freeney in the house, Tirico, and I’m sure many others. And you lay yet another egg.

You can’t even use the Shrader excuse. The backup QB, who has been there two years under this QB coach looked totally lost.

Needs to announced tomorrow. Going to NYC as a program and has completely fallen apart. Can’t even fake the PR.

I’d expect the school will wait until loss #7, and won’t be upset if they choose to go that route - but this being the end of the line is inevitable now so firing him tomorrow would be fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom