Votes: 238 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • I don’t know yet

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a clearly ineffective passing game and a RB who was doing well. We may have even lost yards passing when you factor in sacks, penalties, etc... We should have just chosen to essentially just run 1920's football and run run run.

It was obvious that the only way a passing play would work would be via a fluke.
Did I read the box score correctly… we didn’t hand off to ANY other RB but Allen?

People, this is why I’ve been thoroughly unimpressed by Beck too. They should have run the ball 50 times and gotten other backs involved.

If we don’t have a single other back that’s worth a carry then that’s reason #1,289 why this entire staff needs to be shot into the Sun.

Did I read the box score correctly… we didn’t hand off to ANY other RB but Allen?

People, this is why I’ve been thoroughly unimpressed by Beck too. They should have run the ball 50 times and gotten other backs involved.

If we don’t have a single other back that’s worth a carry then that’s reason #1,289 why this entire staff needs to be shot into the Sun.
That's a dino choice I bet

hey i like my mailman. he's a great guy. lotta fun to talk to. but if it ever reached a point to where he's constantly losing my mail or bringing me someone else's packages i'd have to call to have him replaced. nothing personal , but this is a competency issue. i'd value the service aspect more than his friendly banter. nice is fine but do your damn job !

2016-18 feels like a dream. For once we were actually attempting to use the Dome and be a passing team. We played fast, and were weird and scary to play against. We pulled huge upsets against VT and Clemson in the Dome, and then we went 10-3 and undefeated at home in 2018. Nobody wanted to come up here and play against us.

And then we just abandoned it all and basically play impotent, pathetic, slow, meathead ball - same as GRob and Shafer eras.

What happened?

2016-18 feels like a dream. For once we were actually attempting to use the Dome and be a passing team. We played fast, and were weird and scary to play against. We pulled huge upsets against VT and Clemson in the Dome, and then we went 10-3 and undefeated at home in 2018. Nobody wanted to come up here and play against us.

And then we just abandoned it all and basically play impotent, pathetic, slow, meathead ball - same as GRob and Shafer eras.

What happened?
Babers ran out of Shafers players.

What happened?
Dungey and the WRs left and Dino got a phat extension and lost his fire

What happened?
Yep same head coach yet the identity of the program changed so completely for the worse, it is insane

Dungey and the WRs left and Dino got a phat extension and lost his fire
Just blows my mind that we can’t recruit a mobile and accurate QB that sees the field. They’re all over the place. Maybe not the ones with the elite measurables that go to the football factories and go pro.

The guys that are just a notch down, that almost everybody - including a lot of G5’s, seem to have at least sometimes.

We can’t get anyone like that?

Last edited:
Just blows my mind that we can’t recruit a mobile and accurate QB that sees the field. They’re all over the place. Maybe not the ones with the elite measurables that go to the football factories and go pro.

The guys that are just a notch down, that almost everybody - including a lot of G5’s, seem to have at least sometimes.

We can’t get anyone like that?
Peer schools in the ACC? I don’t think they’re that common.

BC - one good QB in Jurk in the last decade
Wake - One good QB in Hartman, Wolford has 1 season where he was above terrible
VT - One good QB was Hooker and they ran him off
Duke - two, Leonard and Jones
Pitt - Two, Pickett and Peterman? Maybe?
Georgia Tech - no one
Louisville - three with Lamar, Bridgewater (fringe for the decade) and Cunningham (sort of)
Syracuse has one with Dungey and that’s about it

1,2 a decade is pretty common for low end schools

What happened?
Eric graduated is what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online