Floodgates | Syracusefan.com

Floodgates

Hoping someone does it prior to touching down in 315. Having someone that’s been there do it makes sense.
They won’t make it official until after/during the official. But, they’re orange. They will be known as the start of the wave. This class will be the first of the many top classes that gets Syracuse back to perennial top 15 finishes. Most of us thought that dream was lost, that northeast football could no longer compete with the southern cult football monster. But, Fran Brown and his friends said screw that, we remember Jim Brown, we remember Ernie Davis, we remember the 90’s. This is Syracuse and we can compete with anyone, it’s time to remind these Northeast kids that they can stay in the northeast and compete for championships.

Upvote 0
They won’t make it official until after/during the official. But, they’re orange. They will be known as the start of the wave. This class will be the first of the many top classes that gets Syracuse back to perennial top 15 finishes. Most of us thought that dream was lost, that northeast football could no longer compete with the southern cult football monster. But, Fran Brown and his friends said screw that, we remember Jim Brown, we remember Ernie Davis, we remember the 90’s. This is Syracuse and we can compete with anyone, it’s time to remind these Northeast kids that they can stay in the northeast and compete for championships.
Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Upvote 0
Whoever commits, feeling pretty damn good that our class will be fantastic for signing day,

Then expect some JUCO adds in the Summer when we lose kids after the first Spring practice.

It’s going to be a roller coaster but the ride is a helluva lot more fun when you see some of the 4s/5s we haven’t sniffed in a long time looking our way.

Upvote 0
I'm excited to see what this roster will look like next summer. Between portal changes and new recruits, we could have a very different looking roster. Not Deion/Colorado different but a good blend of old and new.
We have some nice pieces. So many players have played their butts off for us. I am confident Coach Brown won't just cast them aside. But, we do expect a talent influx. Some guys will definitely be pushed down the depth chart. But, I think about a guy like Darton, that dude gives everything he has. With these recruiters, I am sure they can pull in 4 star D-linemen all day long. But, I want to see Darton getting some run, too. He's earned it.

Upvote 0
We have some nice pieces. So many players have played their butts off for us. I am confident Coach Brown won't just cast them aside. But, we do expect a talent influx. Some guys will definitely be pushed down the depth chart. But, I think about a guy like Darton, that dude gives everything he has. With these recruiters, I am sure they can pull in 4 star D-linemen all day long. But, I want to see Darton getting some run, too. He's earned it.
Every team needs a player like Darton, a high intensity motor and a power will to win!

Upvote 0
On My Way Running GIF by Rainbow Six Siege

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom