Fran Brown | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt rhule sucks. At least Tony white has been a coordinator
Why does Rhule suck? He's a program builder and so far he's proven very good at it. And he's won as a HC everywhere he's been.

Odd definition of suck but whatever.

Ok so then what about the fact he was really good at recruiting at Temple and Rutgers (and Baylor) before he made his way to Georgia.

This is a tired narrative re: him only being able to recruit well at Georgia.

Hate on him because he has essentially no experience as a coordinator/HC, but stop the nonsense about how he only can recruit well because he's at Georgia. He's at Georgia because he recruited the NE very well at "bad" schools.
He was hired at Georgia based on his recruiting prowess at previous stops. I'm not sure why this is so hard for people to understand.

Why does Rhule suck? He's a program builder and so far he's proven very good at it. And he's won as a HC everywhere he's been.

Odd definition of suck but whatever.
He has a losing record fwiw

They are hiring Sam Elliot who I found out existed yesterday.
E20ukeVX0AIYXaF.jpg

Lol. We're not flipping anyone from Georgia. Great way to immediately set the guy up to fail is to have expectations that don't fit reality.
Thankfully I don't think this is a popular opinion. We need to be realistic here.

this is a done deal. not that i know anything at all but the smoke has been sent out not by enterprise rent a car or a bulldog.

This was Feldman, Syracuse.com, and a few other reputable sites. The only outstanding issue is when he gets to Syracuse IMO.
If he was smart he'd hop on a Quest/Lab Corp/Medivac flight under the cloak of darkness lol

Does anyone have any guess as to what type of offense or defense he would likely install?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom