Francis has new Podcast | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Francis has new Podcast

Dean, I offer my sincere condolences for the loss of your father. I know that when my dad passed away it had a profound and lasting effect on me. It's been 20 years now and I still find myself thinking about him pretty much every day. I know that many of the other people on the board feel like I do in that we all value all that you have brought to this board and the manner in which you do it. Your contributions are very significant and I appreciate the tireless effort you put into surveying and reporting on Syracuse basketball recruiting. You have enriched my knowledge and the level of joy which I derive from following our Basketball program.

I'm hoping that you will be provided with strength and a sense of peace and calm as you mourn the loss of your father and that you will find solace in the fact that you are valued, respected and loved by all the people who call themselves Syracuse Basketball fans.

Such terrible news to hear. I'm very sorry about that. My thoughts are with you and your family, Francis.

I lost my father when I was 11. He was the whole reason that I'm such a Syracuse fan. The 18 year anniversary was just last month. It definitely doesn't seem like that long ago.

Miss having you on here Francis, but more importantly my prayers go out to you and your family. It sounds trite, but let us know if there is anything we can do to help. This board is a family of sorts and anyone that loves Syracuse as much as you do is part of that family. Be well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom