FSU LSU thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

FSU LSU thread

LSU isn't patient. This is 2 yrs in a row to FSU. Look at their coaching history. It will.
He's going to have the opportunity to make changes on his staff before that happens.

The anti-Deuce chatter in this thread is comical.

Only DB with a pass defense and he was a one-man TO with the pick.

People need to be a little less insecure. Onward.
Yeah that's why I made sure to say I obviously wish he was still here.

National cfb guys were pointing out what FSU was doing with Coleman. It was just a bad matchup for him, imo. And not many guys who are going to do much better against that dude this season.

Anyone who doesn't think he's a stud is just salty. Kid is the best cornerback on a top 10 team.

Last edited:
I mean, we were all hoping that FSU would fall on their faces but when you go 10-3 and return 85% of your production plus bring in crazy studs like Coleman, this is what you get. Our game with them is the only one I am writing off and that’s ok, even though they can still kick rocks

Yeah that's why I made sure to say I obviously wish he would was still here.

National cfb guys were pointing out what FSU was doing with Coleman. It was just a bad matchup for him, imo. And not many guys who are going to do much better against that dude this season.

Anyone who doesn't think he's a stud is just salty. Kid is the best cornerback on a top 10 team.
Yep we would be a better D then we already are with him and Carter, no matter how they do this season, and I am guessing both will do fine.

I mean, we were all hoping that FSU would fall on their faces but when you go 10-3 and return 85% of your production plus bring in crazy studs like Coleman, this is what you get. Our game with them is the only one I am writing off and that’s ok, even though they can still kick rocks
Come that Saturday morning I'll convince myself that we have a shot but we would have to play a perfect game to even keep it close. They are a rung below Bama and Georgia after watching them tonight. They were scary with their foot on the gas in the second half.

Come that Saturday morning I'll convince myself that we have a shot but we would have to play a perfect game to even keep it close. They are a rung below Bama and Georgia after watching them tonight. They were scary with their foot on the gas in the second half.
Wouldn’t it be funny if Southern Miss beats them next weekend?

Didn't know Jordan Travis is 23. He's a sixth year QB. He has no excuses to be bad. The COVID year really messed up college sports.

Yeah that's why I made sure to say I obviously wish he was still here.

I dont. Hes good but he has a very long way to go if he wants to get to the league.

Didn't know Jordan Travis is 23. He's a sixth year QB. He has no excuses to be bad. The COVID year really messed up college sports.
Was great for college hoop. Great P5 players don't stick around that long but kids at mid/low majors do. The entirety of last season across CBB was really entertaining.

I would be 1000% in favor of moving to six to play five. Six years makes sense to complete a masters if an educational argument needs to be made.

We all weren’t hoping FSU faltered, I for one was pulling for the ACC and more importantly I cashed two parlays for almost a dime.SEC bias was giving away free money today.

Anything can happen between now and then. Take it one week at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom