Fun off-season question for everyone.. | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Fun off-season question for everyone..

50% Syracuse Football, Basketball & LAX
50% Minnesota Vikings

I watch other Sports/Teams, but these are my highest priority.

90% Syracuse
8% Yankees
2% Any team a former Syracuse player is currently playing for.

'Cuse basketball: 40%
SF Giants: 35%
'Cuse football: 15%
Eagles: 10% (I'm a big fantasy football guy)

SU hoops 40%
Bills 35%
SU Football 15%
Blue Jays 10%

It's more seasonal than percentage, wouldn't you say? The only times I can remember really having to make a decision on who I wanted to watch was Bills vs. Mets Sunday day games - otherwise I watch and enjoy all mostly equally. I get most passionate when the Bills are good though (which is for a week or two every season).

Buffalo Bills 25%
Syracuse BBall 20%
NY Mets 20%
Buffalo Sabres 17%
Syracuse FBall 10%
Golf 5%
Tennis majors 3%

Disgusted with the lack of Bills support here btw. Shame on everybody.

The Bowl system stinks, there is no two ways about it. But, I would argue that the best team in the country ultimately wins it all in college football more often than any other major American sport. Meaning, there is no having a good but not great regular season and just riding a hot streak to a title like you can in the other 4 major pro sports and college basketball. You have to bring it from day one. That's the reason why college football draws, 90, 100, 110K people for games, because the regular season is just filled with colossally important matchups week after week.

I'd say the NBA outranks everyone wrt the best team always winning but I hear what you're saying; most others involve more luck without question. I don't think it's the reason they get 100k - the south and certain fanbases just have fanatics & there are only 6 games. Plus you're pretty much out of it after 1 early loss unless you were ranked high in the preseason. There's also the obvious "what did the LSU-Bama game a couple yrs ago really mean, particularly when the home team lost?" point.

Disgusted with the lack of Bills support here btw. Shame on everybody.

Amen. You sir are a good person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom