Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

I would not be surprised if there are more of these soon. No guarantee. But wouldn't be surprised.
Are you referring to crystal balls for Elijah Moore to Syracuse?

I’d be more excited if he canceled his trip to Alabama. Crystal balls don’t mean much until that visit gets done
Well, candidly, I don't believe the visit to Alabama has been officially set in stone. I do think that if Moore visits Bama, his recruitment will come down to SU versus Bama. That being said, stay tuned. We'll see how this shakes out in the next week or two.

Who does Elijah map to as a player? And no need to tell me Klay Thompson. I mean applicable to college.

Appreciate any info.

Fun fact, my dad went to Cardinal Hayes, way back in the day.

Who does Elijah map to as a player? And no need to tell me Klay Thompson. I mean applicable to college.

Appreciate any info.

Fun fact, my dad went to Cardinal Hayes, way back in the day.
Legit clone of Nichols and it may take him a sec to get to that production. Kid is a dynamite shooter

Legit clone of Nichols and it may take him a sec to get to that production. Kid is a dynamite shooter
Demetris was a 6'8" forward for us. Are you saying Moore shoots like Nichols?

So a guy we could get big production maybe junior year? Soph year have moments?

Neither are staying my friend. We’re lucky Jesse came back
That stinks. Really thought Joe was especially might reconsider at the end of the season. Outside of that 3 game stretch he’s been outstanding.