Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

The situation at Alabama today might affect his visit. His parents might have second thoughts.

From the tape I've seen he's not particularly flashy but very efficient with his movement and very decisive. Looks like a solid prospect.

The situation at Alabama today might affect his visit. His parents might have second thoughts.
I'm fairly certain his visit to Alabama hasn't been set in stone, even before this situation. Reports said he was eyeing later this month, but I don't believe a date was set in stone.

I'm fairly certain his visit to Alabama hasn't been set in stone, even before this situation. Reports said he was eyeing later this month, but I don't believe a date was set in stone.
I certainly appreciate all of your posts and nuggets in this thread. If you are this close with Adam, do you know who on staff he prefers to replace JB?

BTW, Moore and CH are playing on ESPN2 right now. I'm providing updates here and there. Here's something that Biancardi said about Elijah earlier in the game.

Moore played 25 minutes, scored 12 points, hauled in five rebounds and had two steals in Cardinal Hayes' 62-59 loss to Imhotep Institute Charter at the 2023 Spalding Hoophall Classic in Springfield, Mass. Struggled with his shot. Imhotep and Justin Edwards (former SU target) are really good.

Moore played 25 minutes, scored 12 points, hauled in five rebounds and had two steals in Cardinal Hayes' 62-59 loss to Imhotep Institute Charter at the 2023 Spalding Hoophall Classic in Springfield, Mass. Struggled with his shot. Imhotep and Justin Edwards (former SU target) are really good.
I was always a big fan of Edwards for his class...

Can Moore and Fland coexist together on the court? Can we run some sort of Phil Jackson Triangle offense? I think I'm feeling giddy.:)