Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC

We are also missing our 2 biggest backs. When you don't have a decent O Line, a big back can make his own hole and get a few yards. Our guys who could do that opted out. I look at that lineup, and the lack of OOC games this year, and I swear we look screwed.
Pierre is just as big as Howard. Size was never the issue with him. We certainly lack experience and depth. Hopefully, guys stay healthy.

So the only one out of the players we expect to see back next season is Cooper Dawson correct?

Tyrell* Richards' "buffoonery" was probably driving after smoking a bowl or something, which is so miniscule that the SEC would've had him sit out the first play
During friggin camp?!!

We had individuals like him in the military and they either got a "blanket party", sent to the brig or chaptered out.

He was selfish AF

The good news is he is young and most likely will be given a chance to correct his trajectory. I'd have him doing PT and cleaning the showers/locker rooms after practice for a few weeks. I've seen knuckleheads at 18-24 who literally turned it around and became great senior NCOs or officers.

Last edited:
Maybe there is a lot of misinformation in this depth chart?

Let's hope so, because otherwise ... Well, I just don't want to think about it.

We are also missing our 2 biggest backs. When you don't have a decent O Line, a big back can make his own hole and get a few yards. Our guys who could do that opted out. I look at that lineup, and the lack of OOC games this year, and I swear we look screwed.
From the 2020 roster Cuse.com
Adams 5-11 205
Howard 5-10 214
Pierre 5-11 216

So Pierre should be big enough to make his own hole, while Jordan is fast enough to fit through a small hole. It’s what we got.

Watch out for Sean Tucker.
I see his name mentioned a lot. How probable is it that he has the line call responsibilities down as a true freshman after a funky abbreviated preseason camp?

I can respect Richards decision. He’s opting out for a cause he feels strongly about.

But Howard and Adams...what in the f@$%. I mean their lives, their decisions. But man they aren’t even close to draft boards. I wish no ill will on any kid and wish them well but this is one of the bigger head scratchers I’ve seen in awhile. Must be Jordan just straight up outperformed them and they knew they weren’t getting carries or something. Otherwise I’ve got nothing lol
THIS^^^^ Jawhar was definitely taking one of their spots.

During friggin camp?!!

We had individuals like him in the military and they either got a "blanket party", sent to the brig or chaptered out.

He was selfish AF

The good news is he is young and most likely will be given a chance to correct his trajectory. I'd have him doing PT and cleaning the showers/locker rooms after practice for a few weeks. I've seen knuckleheads at 18-24 who literally turned it around and became great senior NCOs or officers.

Yup and I was one of them. My first year in the Army was a complete disaster. I had all my rank taken , half of the very little money I made taken and worked from 0530 - 2359 every day between my job and extra duty. My life was a living hell that first year. I was the definition of a 18 year old fudge-up. Somewhere in that time the switch flipped and I turned it around 180. I made SGT in three years and SSG in five. If it wasn’t for the Army, NCO’s and Officers that dropped the hammer on me when I was a knuckle head who knows what my life would have been like.

Hope he can turn it into a positive.

THIS^^^^ Jawhar was definitely taking one of their spots.
Jordan is by far our best RB. He was going to play a ton no matter what the less talented more experienced backs decided to do.
I expect big things from him. Not sure how many times he can touch the ball given how slight he is right now, but when he gets it, good things will happen.

This isn't the military.

Randy Moss is a hall of famer that smoked weed during the season. Plenty of guys do.

Richards not getting charged with possession means that a officer said he was high. There's no field test for that, might have gave him a negative breathalyzer and wanted to charge him. I couldn't be less worried about that charge, nor do I believe it's selfish of him.
I wonder if the officer had reason to. Was he driving erratically? Regardless of what HOFers did during the season, if he was a danger behind the wheel, he was irresponsible and stupid. The fact that weed has become socially accepted doesn't change the effects it has on the body. When I worked with some boneheads that had no problem driving when drunk I told them how stupid they were. This is no different.

Did you really try to argue that it's ok to do because one of the most physically gifted players of all time did it and his pro organizations were willing to overlook it along with the other ridiculous things he did? Guys like him are the exception. Most aren't talented enough to be given the passes Moss was given.

I wonder if the officer had reason to. Was he driving erratically? Regardless of what HOFers did during the season, if he was a danger behind the wheel, he was irresponsible and stupid. The fact that weed has become socially accepted doesn't change the effects it has on the body. When I worked with some boneheads that had no problem driving when drunk I told them how stupid they were. This is no different.

Did you really try to argue that it's ok to do because one of the most physically gifted players of all time did it and his pro organizations were willing to overlook it along with the other ridiculous things he did? Guys like him are the exception. Most aren't talented enough to be given the passes Moss was given.
This 100%. And let’s not get it twisted that Moss lost 99% of his college list and his ride to FSU over weed. Not sure what he was trying to get at.

Jordan is by far our best RB. He was going to play a ton no matter what the less talented more experienced backs decided to do.
I expect big things from him. Not sure how many times he can touch the ball given how slight he is right now, but when he gets it, good things will happen.
I remember watching another young slight back named Tony Dorset take one about 90 yards in Arch years ago. This kid reminds me of him.

Do we know it was weed? Do we actually have any of that information? Don’t think we do
That's true. If not, I hope it was some sort of substance he was prescribed and didn't realize impaired him. If it's not either of those two, there could be bigger problems.

I really liked Adams and Howard and was excited to see what they might be able to do behind a bigger, hopefully, more physical oline this year. If one or both felt like they were getting beat out by Jordan, that makes me even more excited to see him.

Mack Brown is subliminally talking like it’s going to be a scrimmage

Even if it was "only" weed, we would have no idea of when or how much he smoked. Also, todays weed is not "your father's Oldsmobile". I know regular users of it and when they are really high, they are impaired. But...since we have no idea of the facts of the arrest, we shouldn't speculate. The University is handling it.

He was originally pulled over for speeding per the police blotter. He was also charged with that as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom