Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC

Do we have the speed? Because i am pretty sure we all drove pretty damn fast at that age. Without a breathalyzer failure or other proof of ability impairment, a competent lawyer is going to get that part tossed.

Do we have the speed? Because i am pretty sure we all drove pretty damn fast at that age. Without a breathalyzer failure or other proof of ability impairment, a competent lawyer is going to get that part tossed.

I'm pretty sure that speeding is still speeding regardless of how old you are.

If he got nabbed in Manlius, he must have been going at least 15 mph over the limit.

Assuming that since he was charged with DWAI-Drugs, they would give him a urine test back at the station.

That'll be the big thing. If they have an actual test it will show if it's pot, prescription, OTC, or nothing. Until then i'll do a wait and see.

Sure, speeding is speeding. I'm not going to crush a kid for driving fast though. He gets a ticket, pays the fine, and if coach wants to punish him, that's why he gets the big bucks.

If he got nabbed in Manlius, he must have been going at least 15 mph over the limit.

Assuming that since he was charged with DWAI-Drugs, they would give him a urine test back at the station.
Maybe, maybe not. Manlius police have been sitting just outside the village limits handing out speeding tickets like candy on Halloween the last few weeks.

I drove the same speed back then as I do now. And I've been nabbed a few times. Age has nothing to do with it.

That's more than fair. Could have been a lot of things. Benedryl has that effect on me, makes me loopy as hell after about 20-30 minutes in my system.
I can't take Benadryl either. I took it right before bed the night before a really important work presentation. I fell right to sleep only to wake up 30 min later with the sensation of my skin shrinking around my bones. It was the weirdest thing I ever experienced. Even though I was lucid and knew my skin was not actually shrinking, I couldn't help trying to relieve the sensation by stretching back my wrists, arms, ankles, quads - I tried everything. Of course this woke up my husband who thought it was absolutely hysterical. Apparently it is a rare reaction usually only experienced by young children. I couldn't sleep for 6 hours until it wore off. The presentation went fine but I sure felt like crap!

With the new covid eligibility can freshman play more games than the 4 game rule this year and not lose a redshirt year

We are very young at lb. no juniors or seniors. Part of the reason was transfers.
Yep, off the top of my head, Tre Allison, Tim Walton, Nadarius Fagan, Kadeem Trotter, Juan Wallace all transferred in the last 2 seasons. Would have been nice to have another upperclassman at LB.

Also, anyone heard where Allen Stritzinger went? I would have thought with more DBs on the field there would have been more opportunity for him. Capable backup and rotation player I thought.

We are also missing our 2 biggest backs. When you don't have a decent O Line, a big back can make his own hole and get a few yards. Our guys who could do that opted out. I look at that lineup, and the lack of OOC games this year, and I swear we look screwed.

Markenzy is almost literally a clone of Abdul & Jarveon in terms of height, weight, size.
And this is his 4th year here, so he’s technically got more program experience under Dino than either of those guys.

(Clearly they both have a ton more game experience as RB’s, since Markenzy has been mostly on ST’s.)

There’s no reason he can’t “make his own hole” as well as either of them.

And this is his 4th year here, so he’s technically got more program experience under Dino than either of those guys.

Thanks for pointing this out. He's actually older and has more experience than Howard.

In the South, most cops would have driven him to his head coach to discipline instead of arresting him.

Hopefully, he can turn it around like what happened to Money.

In the South, most cops would have driven him to his head coach to discipline instead of arresting him.

I hope his 1st phone call was to Dino or another coach, and not one of his buddies to try to cover this up.

It's always better if the coach hears it from you and not from someone else.

I lived in Manlius for decades. If you are 5 mph over, they pull you over. The young Manlius cops are definitely "try hards". The older ones are a bit more seasoned and work with you.

With the new covid eligibility can freshman play more games than the 4 game rule this year and not lose a redshirt year
good question. It would appear so.

Heavy odds on Pot. Kids from Canada its legal. Big mistake driving while high. Im sure the cop smelled weed. Give him a week or 2 off and move forward.
If it’s mj the school still has ncaa disciplinary requirements it must impose. Remember if you have a drug policy it must be followed. If not no issue. Another example of ncaa hypocrisy.
If it is mj it will be interesting if the da files. Even with Dre fsts and a blood result merely speeding will be difficult to prove impairment. Not sure ny has a nanogram presumption. Depends on the state.
Even if he is not charged criminally it is good that the school is taking action and sending a message about appropriate behavior.

Yep, off the top of my head, Tre Allison, Tim Walton, Nadarius Fagan, Kadeem Trotter, Juan Wallace all transferred in the last 2 seasons. Would have been nice to have another upperclassman at LB.

Also, anyone heard where Allen Stritzinger went? I would have thought with more DBs on the field there would have been more opportunity for him. Capable backup and rotation player I thought.
I was really surprised about Wallace. Some of these players are to impatient. Look at Pierre. Worked hard and stayed committed and it worked out. Leaving for another school usually with lower academics does not always work out.

Great thread.

yeah you’ll get pulled over in manlius before you get to 15+ oveR. I’ve never been pulled over, but have friends who had some bad experiences with manlius officers.

In Happy Valley the cops taxi you back to your room and it'd never be heard of at all. Have heard some stories from PSU alums i work with about what kind of stuff players got away with and that was pre Sandusky stuff coming to light. Not a stretch to believe they'd cover up underage drunken assaults, drugs, etc knowing what they were willing to cover up later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom