Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC

Great thread.

yeah you’ll get pulled over in manlius before you get to 15+ oveR. I’ve never been pulled over, but have friends who had some bad experiences with manlius officers.

I live in PA and cruise 10-15 over up 81 until I hit NY state... Then it's driving Miss Daisy. Always cars pulled over within 5 miles of the border.

This isn't the military.

Randy Moss is a hall of famer that smoked weed during the season. Plenty of guys do.

Richards not getting charged with possession means that a officer said he was high. There's no field test for that, might have gave him a negative breathalyzer and wanted to charge him. I couldn't be less worried about that charge, nor do I believe it's selfish of him.

You minimizing this is exactly the opposite of what you are doing with countless others "minimizing" COVID-19.

I live in PA and cruise 10-15 over up 81 until I hit NY state... Then it's driving Miss Daisy. Always cars pulled over within 5 miles of the border.
The curve heading north out of Binghamton is the worst. Everyone thinks it is 65 but it is still 55. Cops are almost always there in the 3-5 miles stretch north of the city limits

Last edited:
Got hit doing 90 in a 55 crossing over the border going up for the Clemson upset. The win made me feel better but the $300 ticket (and $600 in point fines from the state of New York) was not enjoyable. Total trap

Jordan is by far our best RB. He was going to play a ton no matter what the less talented more experienced backs decided to do.
I expect big things from him. Not sure how many times he can touch the ball given how slight he is right now, but when he gets it, good things will happen.
Mommy cooked up a storm and he added over 20 pounds while he was home. he also worked daily with a trainer and a coach.

Mommy cooked up a storm and he added over 20 pounds while he was home. he also worked daily with a trainer and a coach.
I know it lists him around 170 but I never have felt the weights the school provides are accurate. It’s kind of like the depth chart.

Maybe, maybe not. Manlius police have been sitting just outside the village limits handing out speeding tickets like candy on Halloween the last few weeks.
They got nothing on Officer Q, I got a tint ticket a few years back. Guy ended up telling me all about how he was in the paper the prior year for most tickets written...something like 3500 ina year. That's some serious candy my man!

I saw practice pictures of him and he does not look like he weighs 170 at all. I would have put him at around 185 or so knowing his height.

Is that more accurate than what the roster says?

The curve heading north out of Binghamton is the worst. Everyone thinks it is 65 but it is still 55. Cops are almost always there in the 3-5 miles stretch north of the city limits

Know that one far too well also, on the way to my cousins in Whitney Point. I don't mess around in NY state driving or really out of state at all. Got run on a bogus ticket in Maryland long time ago but points didn't transfer and I wasn't coming back to fight it.

Out of state plates are easy money for state troopers. Curious if Richards' car has Canadian tags come to think of it.

Got hit doing 90 in a 55 crossing over the border going up for the Clemson upset. The win made me feel better but the $300 ticket (and $600 in point fines from the state of New York) was not enjoyable. Total trap
8-pointer. Nice. Hopefully you didn't have any points (if you're NYS licensed) and avoided a DMV hearing. Still, there's the Court fine, $250 "driver assessment" fee from DMV, and $100 for every point over 6 on your tags. Expensive victory ... but worth every penny ;)

Jordan is by far our best RB. He was going to play a ton no matter what the less talented more experienced backs decided to do.
I expect big things from him. Not sure how many times he can touch the ball given how slight he is right now, but when he gets it, good things will happen.

How would you compare him to Mike Hart, Tom?

I'm pretty sure that speeding is still speeding regardless of how old you are.

If he got nabbed in Manlius, he must have been going at least 15 mph over the limit.

Assuming that since he was charged with DWAI-Drugs, they would give him a urine test back at the station.

40 in a 25 is something that almost everyone does every day for a few minutes when they aren't paying attention.

8-pointer. Nice. Hopefully you didn't have any points (if you're NYS licensed) and avoided a DMV hearing. Still, there's the Court fine, $250 "driver assessment" fee from DMV, and $100 for every point over 6 on your tags. Expensive victory ... but worth every penny ;)
Long story but ended up being a disaster that involved my ability to drive in NY being suspended and my NJ license almost suspended because of switching license states... But yeah, it wasn't cheap.

They nab 4-5 a day there it seems. Then again up by Whitney point and again up by Cortland.

My record was 5 tickets in the same night in my early 20's. Got pulled over by a Clay cop twice in the same night for speeding, 1st time was just speeding, 2nd time was speeding, studded snows after April, taillight out and reckless endangerment for trying to run from him with my lights off.

Needless to say, he was not in a good mood that second time.

You will never get pulled over doing 75mph on 81. I think the real number is 80mph but I give my self a 5mph buffer. I don’t even turn my cruise control off when I see a cop and I am up and down 81 from Syracuse to VA constantly.

1599852069153.gif

First it is not ok to cut and paste information from a subscription site. This doesn't just pertain to recruiting paysites. It is all subscription sites. The Atlantic is a subscription site.

Second if you want to have a political discussion TAKE IT TO THE OT FORUM. This forum is for the discussion of Syracuse Football,

I’m not questioning the staff’s ability to determine who plays where, but where is Qadir White? He was so highly recruited out of High School and a top recruit out of New York. What gives???

Injured or opted out?

Last edited:
I’m not questioning the staff’s ability to determine who plays where, but where is Qadir White? He was so highly recruited out of High School and a top recruit out of New York. What gives???
Unfortunately being highly recruited means nothing once you touch campus. Everyone has potential, some more than others but he hasn't reached his yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom