Game online anywhere? | Syracusefan.com

Game online anywhere?

I knew that I was doomed when I saw this game was being carried on CBS as all they carry in my area is ACC games. Also the cbs sports network on DirecTv is listing a womens bb game. Makes me want to install a good old "West Virginia Sunflower" in the backyard. Could always pick up everything on those big old dishes.

Nah... don't think so. Uncle Sam thinks you don't deserve to see the game in markets where it's not carried. Frontrowsports was just shut down last week.

does cbssports.com work in UK or they block it? They will stream it there in the U.S.

Nah... don't think so. Uncle Sam thinks you don't deserve to see the game in markets where it's not carried. Frontrowsports was just shut down last week.

does cbssports.com work in UK or they block it? They will stream it there in the U.S.

Thanks, more the power of deep-pocketed and protective broadcasting corps thank Uncle Sam I think, but point taken... I do get cbssports.com, but don't think games are shown there? If you know otherwise, let me know... appreciate it.

Like Fireball mentioned, frontrowsports had to relocate to .eu after the shutdown so no idea if they're fully operational yet or what since I tried some streams there before and they did not work. You'll have to try it.

I knew that I was doomed when I saw this game was being carried on CBS as all they carry in my area is ACC games. Also the cbs sports network on DirecTv is listing a womens bb game.
Odd... CBS in Atlanta is airing the Syracuse game.

You may want to check if DirecTV activates CBSe for alternate games. I've seen some reports that they sometimes do. That's channel 390. It's available in HD and lists the Syracuse game.

I knew that I was doomed when I saw this game was being carried on CBS as all they carry in my area is ACC games. Also the cbs sports network on DirecTv is listing a womens bb game. Makes me want to install a good old "West Virginia Sunflower" in the backyard. Could always pick up everything on those big old dishes.

CBS San Francisco affiliate is airing UConn @ 'Cuse.

Like Fireball mentioned, frontrowsports had to relocate to .eu after the shutdown so no idea if they're fully operational yet or what since I tried some streams there before and they did not work. You'll have to try it.
Thanks all, will give these options a shot...

Odd... CBS in Atlanta is airing the Syracuse game.

You may want to check if DirecTV activates CBSe for alternate games. I've seen some reports that they sometimes do. That's channel 390. It's available in HD and lists the Syracuse game.
Thanks for the 390 suggestion. Unfortunately when you live in the Carolinas it is always about the Carolina ACC schools.

Unfortunately when you live in the Carolinas it is always about the Carolina ACC schools.
I know. I was there for the '98-'99 season when there were more CBS games. SUAD would claim these were national games... yea right.

CBS San Francisco affiliate is airing UConn @ 'Cuse.
CBS in Apache Junction , Az. is airing the game as well . Kind of makes you wonder who is running the show at CBS . He needs to get a raise !

I know. I was there for the '98-'99 season when there were more CBS games. SUAD would claim these were national games... yea right.
Actually this is my biggest concern about moving to the ACC, competition for air here in the Carolinas.

It appears to be online at cbssports.com abroad here in the UK... nice, and thanks for the suggestion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom