Game Thread for MTSU | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

Well, I don't see any path to a bowl now.
upload_2017-9-9_18-26-0.jpeg

Fail by coaching, QB, WR. The defense kept this is close as they could with the fail of offense today. So ing bummed right now!

We lost this game in the first quarter. The defense gave us every shot. Our bread n butter dropped the ball.. We didn't put this team away and got what was deserved. Not sure if it is personnel or what but this staff has it's work cut out..

Terrible performance. They gave us this game. It was clear though that when their QB had some time their receivers schooled our secondary.

Yeah, it was the refs.

We didnt deserve to win but how did they miss the offsides penalty and the blantant upsortman like conduct for faking a injury at the end.

Maybe Dungey shouldn't have spoken to Schafer until after the game, looks like Shaf knew how to take him to the sunken place.

We are not good. We have no running game. Our WR are OK. Our OL is terrible. Our D is improved, and all things considered, sufficient. I would jump on the TD era band wagon but that would be a disservice to TD. Wait this year out. Get your 4* line and then come in. No need to waste Tommy on this BS. Red shirting this year is THE best thing for him. Get your line, your WR's coming in, and have yourself a time. Mr. Devito, if you are reading this, this is exactly why your son should redshirt. No need to wast a year of his eligibility in this BS. Will also be writing the AD about my experience today. Sad, sad, sad, day.

Well, I don't see any path to a bowl now.

There never was one. Were going to be favored in 4 games max and maybe be able to win another.

Team isn't good. Question is whether our coaching staff is good enough to make adjustments to coach them up from here. This could go downhill quickly if babers can't coach to the talent vs sticking w his fast offense philosophy (which I can see isn't working w our roster)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom