Game Thread for MTSU | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

Shafer set the program back but because he was blue collar and quote a quote good dude people love him.

I am glad he is gone and don't have a single regret. This loss is part of the process.

We lost. The Shafer people want a coach they can like and grind out 3 win seasons. God we deserve to suck because of this portion of the fanbase.

th

Shafer set the program back but because he was blue collar and quote a quote good dude people love him.

I am glad he is gone and don't have a single regret. This loss is part of the process.

We lost. The Shafer people want a coach they can like and grind out 3 win seasons. God we deserve to suck because of this portion of the fanbase.
Hate to break it to you but he might be grinding out three wins this year.

I want the coach who wins more than loses every year. Crazy low expectations.

I in no way shape or form believe shafer schooled anyone today. It was his usual game plan. Extra men on the field, mass confusion and insane blitzing.
Our o line is as good as lining up a couple saw horses.
Wr drop first down catches. Play calling was beyond pleated khakis and conservative
#orangeisthenewbland

So if Dino has a losing season in year 3, he is out as well? Using the Shaf rule.
Yes if he is also putting this product on the field and only winning 3-4 games.

Hate to break it to you but he might be grinding out three wins this year.
How many upper class men on this roster will get drafted?

Question two how many players did we have get drafted last year?

Our talent isn't good.
This coach is upping our recruiting.

Coach Lock 'em 3 recruiting classes aren't going to have a single NFL draft pick at Syracuse.

Gee I wonder why we are struggling.

I in no way shape or form believe shafer schooled anyone today. It was his usual game plan. Extra men on the field, mass confusion and insane blitzing.
Our o line is as good as lining up a couple saw horses.
Wr drop first down catches. Play calling was beyond pleated khakis and conservative
#orangeisthenewbland

Agree. Not to mention our defense being flat out pathetic in that 4th Q, giving up 21 points with our secondary repeatedly getting torched

How many upper class men on this roster will get drafted?

Question two how many players did we have get drafted last year?

Our talent isn't good.
This coach is upping our recruiting.
I agree. There isn't very much talent and and the new players need time but this is just a bad loss

Gotta have some sort of run game, and an OL worth a damn. A one dimensional game plan just won't cut it.
Think you also make good points with past posts that this Tampa2 sucks (not in those exact words but knew what you were getting at).

I agree. There isn't very much talent and and the new players need time but this is just a bad loss
Talent is the biggest thing in college football.

We shouldn't have lost this game.

I am not directing this at you but the Shafer people. Shafer's recruits(Clark excluded as he could be drafted but he is gone) none of them are going to get drafted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom