Gameday Thread? | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Thread?

I'm sitting in back of a retired college coach. He said 6+ mins you can't go for that distance on 4th in our territory. You'll be told that it was stupid not to go for it though.
Our defense has shown that they can't get off the field though on a 3 and out late in the game, or cause a turnover this late. You have to take the risk and go for it on 4th.

You mean control the controllables? Nahhhhhh.

Either way it's a longshot. Personally I prefer long shots with the ball in our hands, but I'm not a coach, so what so I know?

Well you know how to measure time, so you apparently understand odds better than that coach who sits by Bees.

Woooooooow. Just jumped off sides and killed any possible chance.

Man for real this is all I ask out of a game if there fun and exciting then so be it refs are horrible defiantly some fishy activity going on those calls are just ridicolous

Last edited:
Eric15 said:
Are you sitting in back of Greg Robinson?

Yea I know, everyone in this board is a coach. The only poster I know that is a college coach is usually on the opposite side of most posters.

I'm sitting in back of a retired college coach. He said 6+ mins you can't go for that distance on 4th in our territory. You'll be told that it was stupid not to go for it though.

Maybe Dan Quinn can lure him out of retirement.

45 yards of ridiculous penalty calls at a KEY point in the game may have been the difference.

I want it talked about nationally. Absolutely ridiculous.

Yea I know, everyone in this board is a coach. The only poster I know that is a college coach is usually on the opposite side of most posters.

Well, they say it's a fraternity. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom